New Traxxas soon!? (Slash 4wd!!!!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buggy maybe? 4WD Slash Maybe? Not sure....

I would be really stoked if it was a 1/10 4wd slash! Really thats what I see a market for.

I'm gonna say a buggy but i will def have one ordered on the 8th!! haha

You're probably right. A 4wd slash is really all thats missing...

i dont know...people said HPI would never put out a 1/8 buggy and they did. i could see them coming out with an eletric buggy or maybe a relaunch of their 1/5 scale buggy. that market is growing.

Fancy lil intro and build up, watch they end up pulling a Losi and release the slash with lights! :hehe:

Would be cool to see a nitro slash... although, could be a pain to drive. Like a jato with narrower tires.

i dont know...people said HPI would never put out a 1/8 buggy and they did. i could see them coming out with an eletric buggy or maybe a relaunch of their 1/5 scale buggy. that market is growing.
They didn't really come out with a buggy until they merged with HB, who already had a buggy. Unless your counting the baja has a buggy.

IMO, no. That's more or less a revo, well less... Shorter arms, smaller tires/wheels, different gearing. Otherwise, revo.

The slash is much closer in build to a 2wd stadium than a MT. Like the jato or rustler.

Well the teaser doesn't really give any info but for me i hope it is a 1/8th buggy that is avail in brushless and nitro to run against AE and Losi

Fancy lil intro and build up, watch they end up pulling a Losi and release the slash with lights! :hehe:

Traxxas cornered that market looooong before Losi ever did. No one can build up the release of a turd on wheels quite as well as Traxxas. :D

I was talking to the owner of traxxas at the last torc truck races and he wouldnt say anything. Even the rep was tight lipped. But I got the hint that its going to be good saposibly! I find it funny how you come here, and people want a 4wd slash, you go to bajaforum and people want a 5th scale revo! lmao.

I know! I know! It's going to be a 1/18th scale Summit!