new t3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxtrac

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well I just bought a new t3 so I would have something to race in doors with my son. I will say all in all it is a pretty good truck. the only thing I don't like is the shocks. Its hard to get the rebound set just right. I think i finaly got it right though. At first I had the shock rebound way to high and every time you hit a small bump on just one side of the truck it would flip it over. I took me about three times to get it set to where it didn't flip the truck . Other than that I realy like the truck. It is kinda of hard to get used to eletric after running all nitro. This is the first electric I have owned myself(other than my son's rustler).:ahh:

what wt oil are you running??? electric trucks use lower wt oil than nitros, my buddy uses 20 wt all away around

it has 30wt in it right now I think I finaly got it set up right I run it this morning and the problem is gone. I let quit a bit of the oil out I think I had it to full.