New Owners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
X has stoped running his web forum he has passed on to some of the "vetrin" members there. It couldn't now become a half decent place to visit.

wow - thats not much of a suprise, but curiouse as to what his reason was.....no members?

I just took a look at the site and 80% of the forums haven't had a new post for many days and some for weeks and months.

I wish the best for them.

The boys running it are MJ and FLATTOP and a few other chuckleheads. It is going to be run by committee. I guess X was this close to shutting it down but some of the "regulars" wanted to keep it going. Whatever, trade X for FLATTOP slightly different flavor, same thing

Originally posted by nitro dave
Whatever, trade X for FLATTOP slightly different flavor, same thing

in my eyes, that is NO improvement.

That site has been on life support for some time. X should have pulled the plug.

He ended up chasing away some of his better members. Perhaps the new leadership will bring it new life. We'll have to wait and see...Good luck to MJ and FT.

Originally posted by FastEddy
What happend, X couldnt get anyone to drink the Kool-Aid?

Funny, how long ago was that clan incident? 1990's?

try the 70's SilentGTboy

Last edited:
Originally posted by SilentGTboy

Funny, how long ago was that clan incident? 1990's?

Sure! And subtract 20 more years. 1978 to be exact.

LMFoAO o=(Old)

Your thinking of Heavens Gate. I am old.
It took me a minute and a google search to figure out why you thought it was in the 90s.
http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/heavensgate.html

I'm almost afraid to ask if you have ever heard a record playing.

Last edited:
We still have a record player and I remember when I was younger these weird things called 8 tracks :p:

I remeber the heavens gate cult, they thought a spaceship behind the Hale-Bopp comet was coming to give them higher life. The kool-aid one is a different one where the leader took everyone to the woods to drink posioned kool-aid (except him). 1978? Wow

Last edited:
haha I am still IP banned. fiddlesticks X

Back