New Lotto: Nitro TC3 RTR Plus and $175 GC...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ok I've had my fun messing with a few of you, now it's time to announce the winner of the NTC3+ Lotto.

Upon pressing the magic "Choose" button on the RCNT Lotto number generator, which determines every lotto winner I was given the lotto number: 2 - 3 - 4 - 9 - 8, again that's 23498.

The lucky owner of this lotto number is: retarded pilot CONGRATS to retarded pilot and good luck next time to all of those that didn't win, but played!

-Michael

fiddlesticks... oh well. congrats...

DAMNIT I DIDN'T WIN again. lol o well have fun retart.

Lol I a, glad that ROBMOB didn't win . Sorry bro to say that. COngrats Retard..Lol

Have fun with that prize

looks like those guys lost alot of money that played cough diver cough ahhahahah! :cheers:

Who the heck is "retarded pilot"? Congrats.

LMFAO

I think there has been a mistake, but if a guy can take that abuse he probably deserves it. Congrats Retard! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that is funny!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, what a retard :boxing: I'm never, Never, NEVER gonna .....

when's the next lottery?

I think I'm gonna re-register bc all the n00b's win.

well congrats retard..........

and when is the next lotto boat and or off road maybe a heli

Ok How Does This Work Do They Only Draw One # Or What Or One For Each Prize!!!

i hope you enjoy your new ae .12, cause mine sure in the heck isnt alive! hahaha

Mayhem said:
I think I'm gonna re-register bc all the n00b's win.
I'm a n00b and I didn`t win... :doh: :wtf: congrats RT :thumbsup:

WHOOOOO HOOO!!!!!!
id like to thank all the little people that has made this possible :jk: :)

i am fairly new to this site but i check it often and try to learn from those who have done it all before and try to help those who know less than i ( not many)

who am i? humboldblazer said it best

HumboldtBlazer said:
one happy as mofo.

SCORE!!

Back