New Lotto: Nitro TC3 RTR Plus and $175 GC...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The new NTC3 Plus lotto has started today, total of 70 tickets need to be sold so this shouldn't last long. Go buy your's now!

-Michael

WOOT WOOT, the lotto's in session boyz!

Already in for my usual 4 tickets.

Woodie, might as well prepare the shipping label. My address has not changed. I feel a repeat coming on.

robmob - I swear if you win again, I'm handing the keys to the site over to you.

-Michael

no money to join!!!! no money to join!!!!

i actilly like this lotto to :(

I think i'll buy 3 tickets. I really like the body and rims on the nTC3 plus.

I could of used a nice on-road, but the XB8 has taken most of my cash for this month.

Last edited:
wow, if you sell all 70 tickets..... that is a total of $595!!!!! jeese! You guys should do this more often! LOL.

I'm thinking they opnly make like 100$ off it... if not less. so its not that big of a profit for them.

Arrow said:
I'm thinking they opnly make like 100$ off it... if not less. so its not that big of a profit for them.

He might make a $100 and it's because I begged him to. WoodiE has never made money of the lotto, but the site needs a dedicated server right now and that will help fund it. And yes, we should do them ALL the time. I like the idea of a rolling lotto. I think if the items are voted on and the most popular item gets lottoed off we should have no problem with lagging lottos.

I agree with you HB, but to be fair to everybody we should go with a rolling/rotating lotto, I mean offroad then on road, then something different then start the cycle over again. This would prob be the best way to keep people interested in the lotto system.

I'm in for one, maybe more if the sales lag. Onroad nitro is not too popular here, but one of my favorite vehicles was the original hpi nitro rs4....beautiful car and great fun to build.

On Friday I am good for 4. Damn it Rob if you win I am never going to play the lottery again. Unless Woodie comes up with something I want.LOL.

The winning ticket has been sold folks. Nothing to see hear. Move along. Move along.

Thank you HypedonRC for announcing MY LOTTERY WIN. I can't wait till it arrives!! THank you Woodie!

No problem jon2. Just trying to do my part for the site. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Well, is aid i was gonna buy 3, but I bought two...$25 is a lot to spend...maybe i'll get another ticket next week

Back