New Lotto: Nitro TC3 RTR Plus and $175 GC...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danm that sucks for those who lost, I'm definitely buying a ticket in the next lotto if its something i like and want. Congrats retarded pilot, I guess your more than a pilot now though.

Oh and by the way whats the next lotto gonna be?or when will we find this out?

retarded pilot said:
id like to thank all the little people that has made this possible

Quote of a soon to be VMA winner! I just talked talked to this guy in PM. hes a great dude and deserves this car. make sure you seal that carb up :2cents: once again congrats bradda.

later

Hey retard, congrats.

Welcome to the elite winners club.

So what and when is the next lotto WoodiE? Tomorrow and a XB8? Sweet. Got my duckets ready.

lets keep this lotto going woodie one after the other.

good for us and even better for the site...

ill def. buy another ticket for the next lotto.

thanks all

fisherman said:
I guess your more than a pilot now though.

that just hit me that my name might be missleading. i dont fly rc planes...or real ones for that matter except for a sailplane once and my dream is an ultralight

i tryed flying a rc plane once :rolleyes: ......i think ill stick with a single axis left, right, forword, and back...i can handle that

Good luck.

Where in MI are you. Maybe I can come steal my prize back lol. JK

That was intense..... even though i didnt buy a ticket :smoke: lol. I should have tho. I definitally would have won for sure :p: Maybe next time, if its something i really want, like a MT or a rc18t or something. I no everyone will hate me for saying this, but WoodiE, why don't you sell unlimited tickets? You would get so much more money? i dont no... It would definitally be more intense... :cheers:

Buggyracer,

How exactly do you propose I sell unlimited tickets? If there was no end then their would be no winner. Don't get me wrong if you guys want to start handing over money to me I surely would take it, but the point of the lotto is to have a winner. :D

-Michael

WoodiE said:
Buggyracer,

How exactly do you propose I sell unlimited tickets? If there was no end then their would be no winner. Don't get me wrong if you guys want to start handing over money to me I surely would take it, but the point of the lotto is to have a winner. :D

-Michael

You could say XZY lottery is open for 2 weeks and buy as much as you want. You would risk a lot that so I don't think it would work so good. The traditional lotto is the way to go, now a revolving lotto is what I am aiming for. As soon as one ends there is another. I think a good deal of us would never get tired of it. The odds are good and the tickets are cheap!

Having 1 lottery a month that will actually help pay for the site's expenses is a good idea.

WoodiE said:
Buggyracer,

-Michael

Make the next one so that you have to sell "x" amount of tickets as a minimum, sell them for two weeks and any extras is all for the site. I don't think anyone here would complain about you making a few dollars for the site or for your girlfriend. ;)

Have monthly lotto's would be an excellent way to go. The more excitement there is on the forum there more popular it will be. I'm sure alot more people would become members,

Team 17 said:
Have monthly lotto's would be an excellent way to go. The more excitement there is on the forum there more popular it will be. I'm sure alot more people would become members,

Do you really want people to join RCNT just because we are having a lottery every month? We already had a couple of winners in the past, with maybe 3 posts, and never returned. I know it's a lottery, but that drives me crazy... lol
If a monthly lottery is neded to run RCNT, then so be it... We all like a good gamble....

Buncrana said:
I don't think anyone here would complain about you making a few dollars for the site or for your girlfriend. ;)

Or, for beer!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodiE
Maybe there could be a lotto or two to make a little more $ than you did this time, and that extra $ could fund the rolling lotto that only makes around what you did this time each month. That way you don't have to put up the cash for the item each month. Just my :2cents:

Back