New Losi Night Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To put it simply...the rig is aimed at the Axial crowd. Like the Axial (all versions of the AX10), you will need to do some upgrades in order to compete with it if you choose.

They already have a comp level crawler.

Personally I would love to see a spec crawling class where the only change you can make to a box stock RTR is wheel weights.

Personally I would love to see a spec crawling class where the only change you can make to a box stock RTR is wheel weights.

AGREED !!!
I think I love you, without all of the gadgets and doohickies most of the people with crawlers couldn't drive for crap.

AGREED !!!
I think I love you, without all of the gadgets and doohickies most of the people with crawlers couldn't drive for crap.

x2!!! Try running a course now without dig is almost impossible! Get so used to not having to go wide or think it out since all you gotta do to pull your front end around, or back end, is flip a switch........

x2!!! Try running a course now without dig is almost impossible! Get so used to not having to go wide or think it out since all you gotta do to pull your front end around, or back end, is flip a switch........

Or going up a vertical without using dig to load the front tires.

Yeah exactly. I dont go without digging something somewhere for more than just a few seconds lol.

Ugh. Please. Losi. Get some people in who can do this crap properly. I'm getting bored.

Eh, ya know why they don'r shout much about the great 2.4GHz radio gear, and they took the Dig off? Because it ships with the same **2-channel** radio gear the MRC shipped with. Yes it's Spektrum gear and it's 2.4GHz, but it's got absolutely no Dig facility on it so even if you fit one there's no way to control it and you'd be loathed to buy *more* radio gear having already coughed up for the one with it (which adds a good bit to the price).

Someone clearly has been playing with the silly pills at Losi again... *sigh*
If you already have a DX3 or DX3R you can bind the Losi MRC RX with the DX3 or DX3R and you will have a dig. I agreed the Losi MRC radio will only leave you wanting more, but is it good radio for a Rusty,Pede,Slash or Short Course Truck.EPAs would be nice on the Losi TX.

At least its 2.4, so no glitching crap while your crawling, thats the most annoying thing ever!

Back