New Hybrid project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those HG arms look AWESOME! How do they feel in the hand? Smooth I bet! can't wait to see this powerhouse running. Keep up the good work!

Extreeemly HEAVY, man they are thick! I think the lower arm weighs more than most aluminum upper/lower sets. They should be able to take a beating. :D

Wouldnt it be cool if they made an entire .26 tmaxx or savage? HG has it together, just so dang expensive! I have a few, small, HG parts and they are amazing.

Or Even the big OFNA ride........

That should take some serious beating.Those heads looks bulletproof:smoke:

Wow...didnt believe till i saw these pic's. This is gonna be one big beasty! Amazing Suspensionarms. Dont go easy on any parts...the .70 will be enough power.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

:stupid: I'm anxious to know how its going.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I hope he gets some video of this bad boy.

What is it based on? a TMAXX? or is it just a bunch of different parts?

Its based on a MP chassis, as uou can see. I really like the DOM slipper and the A-Arms. They look indestructable.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

UPDATE UPDATE! we're working on three months since the last post!

At least I won't be accused of being the grave digger here but I second the montion for an update!

yep it was me, i'll take the blame for digging up the corpse. maybe if he has email notification turned on, he'll get a little reminder in his inbox. :D