New And First Rig

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithy

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Heyyy guys just picked up my first crawler today Wooop ,its a bit cheap and crappy as this is my first one to see if i like it but i am feeling a fever already for them ,its a 1/8th scale hsp crawler Here are some pics but they poor as from mobile phone so come on what do you think ????:D

Attachments

• Image078.jpg
    Image078.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Image077.jpg
    Image077.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Image076.jpg
    Image076.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 93
  • Image075.jpg
    Image075.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Image074.jpg
    Image074.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 79
pretty cool rig, if you find that you like what is referred to a super class crawler then you might check into the 2.2 crawlers, that is the most common class of crawler, I know where I live there is no one running any super class comps, but all run 2.2 and some run 1.9 as well. enjoy your new rig and welcome to Ur new addiction.

yeah I agree, if you decide you really like crawling i would either try to get a 2.2, like an ax10, creeper, berg, losi comp and so on OR try to build a super that will take a bunch of abuse apposed to this one...just my opinion.... and congrats on the new rig.

Cool looking rig. I'm going to have to agree with those guys the 2.2 is way more popular.