Nascar 2007

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go Kimmi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep the comments on the down low about Team Con-Man this year, I don't want to hear markallen whining and crying the like that little bitch Gordo or JJ...

oops, that didn't last to long......ZING!!!!!!!!

There you go again.When ever someone says something they are whining and crying.But when you keep on down talking Hendrick and JJ and Gordon it's not whining and crying.So what do you call it?Other guys make comments about things that happen to their drivers but they're not whining or crying either..I am THE ONLY Nascar fan that whines and cries...I still can't figure out that one...And Gordon and Jimmie are the bitches of Nascar.At least Gordon is the richest bitch in Nascar..You can call me a bitch if I had over $82 million in career earnings..I just hope this is a great season and all goes well...And I will whine and cry from time to time so please bare with me..

There you go again.When ever someone says something they are whining and crying.But when you keep on down talking Hendrick and JJ and Gordon it's not whining and crying.So what do you call it?Other guys make comments about things that happen to their drivers but they're not whining or crying either..I am THE ONLY Nascar fan that whines and cries...I still can't figure out that one...And Gordon and Jimmie are the bitches of Nascar.At least Gordon is the richest bitch in Nascar..You can call me a bitch if I had over $82 million in career earnings..I just hope this is a great season and all goes well...And I will whine and cry from time to time so please bare with me..

Spoken like a true whiner! :clap: Waaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

i agree with pretty much what everyone else has said about the toyota's, they dont have the greatest drivers in the world, and considering its their 1st year in the cup series, i dont think they'll do to hot anyway. i also dont like that fast that a japanese car company is entering into an american racing league that has been that way 50-60 years, can't remember when it wall started.

i htink jr will make a someback this year from his past few being not so great and all, and i think two drivers to watch are jimmie and and as much as i hate to say it, stewart.

the only good thing i see from "the car of tomorrow" is closer racing and bogger "big ones"

Haha, you just watch...you all just watch... Seriously though, that would be funny...
What is the first nascar event of the season? Daytona 500?

The Daytona 500 is the first race of the year.

Robby Gordon winning a championship is nothing more than a pipe dream.....He's lucky when he finishes a race LOL

The Daytona 500 is the first race of the year.

Robby Gordon winning a championship is nothing more than a pipe dream.....He's lucky when he finishes a race LOL

Haha, yea, I didn't even realize he had won any nascar races till the other day...
Too bad it's the 18th...2 days before my ship date, and 99% chance we won't be done and will be working 24/7 to meet the 20th deadline like we had to last year...

Yup, it'll be interesting.
If you want to get in the fantasy league, all you need is a Yahoo ID. No $$$ needed. No gambling. If you join, let me know.

I just tried to join but it keeps asking for a team name. Are we getting a team together, should we all get on the same team? Be gentle this is the first time I try to join a fantasy league.

Nope, the team name is whatever you want your team to be called. My team is "Far From Last". If we get enough teams, we may be able to start our own group like we do for Fantasy Football. So if you register, just chime in and we'll see how many jump in.

Yup, it'll be interesting.
If you want to get in the fantasy league, all you need is a Yahoo ID. No $$$ needed. No gambling. If you join, let me know.

How is your season going so far? I'm currently ranked 23,827, with 1082 points.

I kinda forgot about this thread... Lookin forward to a good race today. Don't look now but Jamie Mcmurray is a comin' boys!

zzzzz, God I hope this gets better. I didn't forget about the thread, just figured everyone got bored with it and the crappy "racing" I figured the troll would've been dredging this one up after cheater slammed Stewart into the wall to steal the win last week.

zzzzz, God I hope this gets better. I didn't forget about the thread, just figured everyone got bored with it and the crappy "racing" I figured the troll would've been dredging this one up after cheater slammed Stewart into the wall to steal the win last week.

ah c'mon bro. I know you don't quite care for Nascar but I thought you were givin it a chance? Sounds like you've pretty much given up. What exactly don't you like about it? I always try to keep in mind that all disiplines of racing are different as are the rules.

But I honestly don't believe that you're going to see it get any better. If you are still giving Nascar a chance try to allow yourself to be more open minded

Man, I've been following NASCAR for prolly the last 15+ years. This is some of the worst racing I think I have ever seen and the rules, well they apply to some and not others. It's getting out of hand and too inconsistent with who gets dinged and who doesn't. This whole COT is crap too.

and the rules, well they apply to some and not others. It's getting out of hand and too inconsistent with who gets dinged and who doesn't. This whole COT is crap too.

I agree there for sure.. Nascar always has the "debris card" in their back pocket just waiting to be played.. that crap needs to STOP! As far as the COT... I dunno about that one. It doesn't really bother me any. I hear people say things concerning the idea that the COT is not a "stock car" and that Nascar is going away from it's roots of racing "stock cars". But lets look at that issue realistically. Since when has Nascar actually raced "stock cars". Now I'm only watching my 4th season but I'm no dummy. Those cars (the car of yesterday) were no stock car either and I'm sure they havn't been racing "stock cars" for a long time now. I do believe that safety is probably the 2nd reason for the COT. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a proactive approach to safety. It's always somewhat disheartening to see things change AFTER somebody has died. However, I'm no dummy here either. Nascar is a business and they do better business when the racing is popular. They are hoping that the COT will make racing better... that remains to be seen. The one thing I keep hearing is that the COT may will level the playing field... Bullshit! The big highly funded teams will continue to have more success than the smaller teams. It all comes down to the economics of business.

sidenote: I wish I could identify with somebody in F1. I'm just finding it hard to get excited about the series when I don't feel the need to root for anybody in particular. F1 seems to be so weighted by politics that it sort of interferes with the personable aspect of the sport.

Back