Name Charlie's Crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read this post after the thread you had with the vids and story about your crawler comp. Gotta' agree, "Missing Link" sure works for that one.

He sounds pretty serious Charlie, and remember, he's armed.

The reasoning behind it is that his red rig kept getting bound up in the holes in the course, (everyones was) but due to the madd torque of the brushless he's runnin in it, it just kept ripping the left rear link out of the axle. So, it shall be called The Missing Link.

The last time it ripped out, I was running on open ground, so there's definitely an issue to be resolved. I was going to try and run the stock chassis since my red rig is just going to be my beater rig, but I'm going to go ahead and order a chassis setup for it as well as my comp rig. If anyone is wondering, my rig handled the rocks a lot better than I thought it would with my setup, but it kept pulling the link. If I can fix the link, I'm going to like this rig a lot for my beater setup. I think I may run an edge chassis, but not until I fix this problem.

I read this post after the thread you had with the vids and story about your crawler comp. Gotta' agree, "Missing Link" sure works for that one.

I missed the video link :( Could you post it again so I can see?

Edit: Scratch that, I found it.

Last edited:
Brute Force

or maybe
Attrition (a reduction in numbers usually as a result of resignation, retirement, or death)

Once you place it on the rocks, attrition begins as the other crawlers turn tail and run.

Last edited:
So what did the rig names turn out to be?

i actually just changed mines name to Corky after the kid of Life Goes On.

he chose rocktopus and sent me an axial for the name!!!!!

I chose Roctopus and Rocky Balboulder. The third winner was AlpineHyperlite. I'm not going to use his name because it sounds like it would curse my rig, but he submitted the name "The Missing Link". There's a reason that you guys haven't received your prizes yet. I have something really special in the works, and it will be cooler than anything I could just buy and give you.

man o man, something better than a Baja SS? you rock charlie!!!

Thread was just quiet for a while, so i was just wondering. Sweet though.
And I'm not cursed. U basterd.

Sisyphus was cursed to eternal frustration, and that's the last thing I need with one of my comp rigs.

Thread was just quiet for a while, so i was just wondering. Sweet though.

Oh sure, just slander me with vocal police brutality.

ferrari-enzo-doors-open.jpg

Ohhhhh. HA HA HA (sarcasticly says to no one in particular) Charles, you got nothing to worry about now, i know who I'm passing this curse to. (unaudible muttering to self)

And its not like that name is cursed. Its just the God Honest Truth. You kept getting a broken link. lol. Maybe by naming it that, it will break its own curse.

Last edited:
:D:hehe: i think you already passed it.

DSC01739.gif

DSC01736.gif

:\

Hmmm, 2 of the 7 deadly RC plagues have already been cast upon you, just wait until your first assembled rc dies. The 7th and final plague. MUHAAHAHAHAH

i go through rc's so fast, my first assembled was sold 20 rc's ago.

TO PHX123!!!!! its on you now buddy.

Back