Name Charlie's Crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well after thinking of different names and trying to come up with a good one for my crawler, I've decided to hold a small contest. Submit what you believe to be the best name for an AX-10 rock crawler. I have three crawlers, so I will be choosing a first, second, and third place winner. If I chose to use your name, you will be awarded a small prize. The prizes are yet to be determined, but it will have a value of at least $5, and maybe a lot more. I will award prizes that you can use. If you only have a T-Maxx, I'm not going to give you a propeller, etc... If you think it will help your cause, you're welcome to also submit an avatar that best describes the name that you've chosen (like that goofy dog and the name "digger", it's just a perfect match.) Let the names begin, and PLEASE adhere to the site rules, don't post anyhting that's to outrageously profane, etc...

Kreepy Krawl Daddy...thought it would go along with louisiana

Rock Weevil

Not really an avatar but just an image to associate. A picture of a scaled up model of a boll weevil.

bug.JPG

The worm. The Browne Recluse crawler. The Incredible Snail.

rock stomper...not the most original...but all i can think off

Rock Bullie

Rock Bruiser

Rock Abuiser

Last edited:
rock weevil... I think I like it the best so far. It doesn't have to be associated with rocks, hell it could be tom, penelope, you know, stuff other than rock...

I'm probably over thinking this but I think it sounds cool:

"Diligent Ascension"

By the way, pics of the rigs that your naming could help. Helps to come up with something fitting.

Back