Name Charlie's Crawlers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your a b-52's fan how about "rock lobster"

well with the bug bodies...you could call it herbie...from the movie, bugs work good for comps...thats all i can think of

There's actually a guy that built a herbie scaler on another forum, and the realistic detail is unbelievable. It doesn't have as much detail in the paint and body, but it's got more scale detail on the entire rig than the truckling project has (so far, but we're comparing body to complete rig). It's even got valve stems with removable caps. Absolutely beautiful.

I can't believe I didn't think of valve stems. Removable caps? He's in more need of professional help than I am.

Have you got a link to his project?

now that ones red, go with "red rocket" lol.

No no you guys gotta get a good Strong Communist Russian name lol
Vladamir Thy Great
or
Viacheslav the fiddler

I Soviet Russia the Rock Crawls on You! (Couldn't resist)

Cambria and Jurassica? Bit to techy maybe ;)

hows the name search coming along? pic them out yet charlie?

the red one, i dont care about the prizes, but its name is "The Missing Link". After that comp, even if you dont call it that, imma bring a post it note to the next comp and write that on it and stick it to ur rig. That is its name.
lol

Not joking.

Alpinehyperlite, you just won yourself a prize my friend. The Missing Link, it's absolutely perfect. So far I've got "Rocky Balboulder" and "The Missing Link" pretty much secured for the win, with a possible "Roctopus" but I'm leaving the contest up for a few more days just in case we have a late entry that takes the cake.

Back