My Tekno SCT410-2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9x19

Hardcore RCTalk User
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Time to get started on this... diffs bagged and ready to go to work with me in the morning. :happy:
1s8zNRO.jpg

I made some progress today, got the front and rear assemblies done, and the front is mounted to the chassis plate.

Rear is just sitting on the plate so I can see what modifications are needed to fit the $2 tower brace I got from Jenny's RC... :hehe:

uqeOoNj.jpg

Hey I have an idea! We should do a build off with @luke66 and @F.R.S. Ninja_007 with tekno et410s and see who can make a more durable basher! I’m gonna get one soon and make it either 4s or 6s!
I’m kinda tired of bashers breaking. I think I’m gonna get a crawler instead, I’d use it more.
I’d still use my bashers though, when they’re not broken lol

I’m kinda tired of bashers breaking. I think I’m gonna get a crawler instead, I’d use it more.
I’d still use my bashers though, when they’re not broken lol
Teknos rarely break. Get one. Tanko. Tanks

Tekno’s more on the race side.
Still can be bashed. I seen it done before. You can bash a racer, but really can't race a basher. Learned that the hardway.

One guy on YouTube bashed and sent his et48 off of huge ramps.

Still can be bashed. I seen it done before. You can bash a racer, but really can't race a basher. Learned that the hardway.
I’m not worried about the bash-ability. It’s just that I wouldn’t run it nearly as often as a crawler, and I gotta get as much use possible outta my trucks!

Pics, so far...

VqYs9pq.jpg

QjDUlUc.jpg

A2igh6Y.jpg
I personally wouldn’t have gone with those tires, they wear out pretty quick and the chrome will start to peel off of the wheels (especially if you run extensively on gravel). But Proline’s expensive, man.

Last edited:

One guy on YouTube bashed and sent his et48 off of huge ramps.
The et48 is the number one truggy for bashing. Most of the people that use it use it for bashing. Not trying to nit pick lol.

Broke. can't get something Tank-no unless 500$ falls outa the sky.
You're young, and summer is coming. I can't tell you how many times I wished a kid would knock on my door asking if I wanted my grass cut when I owned a house 😜

You're young, and summer is coming. I can't tell you how many times I wished a kid would knock on my door asking if I wanted my grass cut when I owned a house 😜
I did that last summer and bought a welder! Earned 400$ combined with a friend

Here’s a good hack. Ask old people if they need help because they will be more willing to give you more money because your a young kid out trying to make money

Back