My new Baja5B

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Now both Woodie and I have 5th scales.

Heres a few photos. I have added a Screw kit, Outerwears pre-filter on the air intake and on the pull start. I also got a RamTech front shock tower.

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

Thats a thing of beuty... I still think ya should let me paint a lid for it..hehe.. I think thatd be fun painting somthing a big scaler!

Thats a thing of beuty... I still think ya should let me paint a lid for it..hehe.. I think thatd be fun painting somthing a big scaler!

NCNitro beat you to the punch.
Believe it or not, the body is minimal. Theres a lot more paint on a MT then on one of these.

thats cool. What other hop ups ya have in mind for it?

I'm not going to do a lot to it right away. Sooner or later I'm gong to slap a stuffed crank and a larger head.

All I really want to do is go bash it but the rain wont stop. I got 2 tanks in her and thats all. BTW a tank lasts about 45 minutes. :D

I may get another lid and send it to you. Ill have to see how the wallet recovers.

You guys are killing me with these large scales. Congrats on the 5th scale Eddy, looks great!

We need a video of this beast.

You guys are killing me with these large scales. Congrats on the 5th scale Eddy, looks great!

We need a video of this beast.

Make two killed out of that... I'd love to have one too.
45 minutes is a lot of fun to have with one of these flying machines.
Room is my holdback, and the fact that I'd sleep in the garage.
What a nice machine (** and whining RevoME disappeared into the flurries of maine...**) ....

Where did you get the cool screw kit?? As if I didn't know :)

Back