My grandson brought me KFC for dinner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Mmmmmmm looks yummy 😋

IMG_1516.jpeg

Guess I’ll start with the chicken sandwich

Attachments

• IMG_1517.jpeg
    IMG_1517.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 8
Hey, those are perfect for my 1/6 figures. Mostly the Adventure Team stuff, anyhow, everything else is mostly military related, and unless (in modern warfare) you're on big flagpole base, you aren't going to have a KFC there. Though they had one at Victory, Fallujah, Ballad, and Mosul. Every time we passed through those, we always grabbed some good 'ol fast food. 😁

Hey, those are perfect for my 1/6 figures. Mostly the Adventure Team stuff, anyhow, everything else is mostly military related, and unless (in modern warfare) you're on big flagpole base, you aren't going to have a KFC there. Though they had one at Victory, Fallujah, Ballad, and Mosul. Every time we passed through those, we always grabbed some good 'ol fast food. 😁
Wendy's by the front gate ROK. 92. :thumbs-up:

You should get a Veteran banner for sure. I know @WoodiE will hook you up. Welcome home. 🇺🇸.
Brother, I was a police officer in Florida for 10 years, 87-97, and deployed to Iraq 05-11, working as a DOD contractor, as a Network Engineer on the mil networks, SiPR and NiPR, but I am not a Vet. Thank you, for that though, truly! I supported the ODA for a little over 2 years, 05-07, and was made an honorary member of a couple of those teams, not sure if that counts (j/k, though it is true) 😁

Back