Most durable basher?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the bashers I saw mentioned are great but I don't think any of them compare to the durability of an Xmaxx. I have most of the above mentioned trucks and beat the snot outta all of them. The Xmaxx takes it the best.
Thunder RC says his Kagama 6s is just as durable as his XMAX and way more fun, check out his video of the XMAX and Kagama he puts them through some crazy stuff another good basher like Kevin T.

Quick pic... MT410 - MT410-2.0 - Hoss

rggV5oi.jpg

What do you think of the Tekno MT410 2.0?
I have two of the original MT410s and absolutely love them. I don't need a 2.0 and don't own anything in the smaller scale but I imagine the handling is amazing. I may eventually have to acquire one.

Thunder RC says his Kagama 6s is just as durable as his XMAX and way more fun, check out his video of the XMAX and Kagama he puts them through some crazy stuff another good basher like Kevin T.
I've watched a lot of his videos. He's like Kevin talbot before the money. There's a new guy I've seen popping up on my YouTube feed, kamakaziRC. That guy can drive! Check him out.

For some reason I could not find him can you post a link please ? Thx in advance