more pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
well took the berg crawling today, chisels didnt show and the comp was cancelled but got two new guys to go crawling with me...heres some pics.

010-6.jpg

026-1.jpg

008-14.jpg

006-19.jpg

004-30.jpg

025.jpg

020-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

016-5.jpg

037.jpg

035-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

022-2.jpg

Last edited:
"Way to do work driver, Way to do work!" LOL nice pics Lloyd.....

lol thanks Curtis, was fun...supposed to have the comp this coming saterday so hopefully it will go through, pending weather of course, its snowing here right now!

thanks it was...only have access to this spot for a couple more weeks and then again in the fall.

ajames whatcha been runnin lately?

I like how the Blazer comes complete with body damage from rocks - hahahaha!! Looks like a great time fellas, super cool! :)

yeah skwerly and addict the blazer body looks pretty good on that cr01.

thanks bro.

quit posting pics. you are gonna make me want another crawler!

lol i did! can't keep up with you pm'ing me on two sights lol.

Looks like you had some fun. How do you like those Hot Bodies tires? I've seen them b-4 and thought they looked good but I wanted to wait for the Chisle Comps.

Looks like you had some fun. How do you like those Hot Bodies tires? I've seen them b-4 and thought they looked good but I wanted to wait for the Chisle Comps.

the rovers are killer, i have a brand new set of chisels waiting to see the rocks but I'm sure the rovers are still gonna be the tire for me for all around crawling.

Cool. Maybe I'll get a set of them as well .

Back