Monster beattle........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good and strong man! These alot easier to work on then smaller scales?

4u2nv said:

i was thinking the same thing.

4u2nv said:

Very easy to work on..Lots -O- Space...
And no tunning no temp worries.no 30$ gallons of nitro.No glow plugs.No after run oil's...
I could go on but you get the point!

DAMN Ryhton what did the buggy ever do to you?LOL.:jk:. wow that thing is fast for as big as it is. nice videos. i really want one of those now.

These large scale RC's are it when you want the best RC has to offer.

A guy at the hobby shop where I buy almsot all my trucks just purchased a large scale FG truck (The Big Foot if I remember) and the F1 racing car with the Ferrari shell! These are simply gorgeous.

I understand why spectators garher to watch,its a good show when these 30lbs cars/trucks are in action.

could you imagine one of these monsters at wot and have the reciever cut off or something. :OMG: holy crap

dannyd said:
DAMN Ryhton what did the buggy ever do to you?LOL.:jk:. wow that thing is fast for as big as it is. nice videos. i really want one of those now.

That little buggy kept looking at me funny, so I had to teach it a lesson... lol

Yeah some the the 1/5 scale racers are SICK with 4 wheel disk brakes. Its just awesome!