Mini Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are being blown out the door for just $9.25 each, sold in a case of 48 units for $444.00. These are the same MINI RC Racer SPEED BOATS that all the stores have been sold out on! This is this year's HOTTEST toy sensation..............fun for adults, fun for kids! They have a suggested retail of $59.95 *EACH*, but people have been paying much more to get their hands on them. YOU CAN BUY YOURS FROM US FOR JUST $9.25 EACH!!!

But you can only play with them one at a time.

So if I get my glasses back on and read it again, you are buying a case of boats for $400 and change? What's with the $9 for the boat?

I guess if ya have 48 buddys, you could sell each one of them one for like $15, you make $240, they save $40 each.

I have 40 troops that work for me. I'll sell them for $30 each to all of them then,... Hmmm, I don't know what I'd do with the rest.

Ok hang on I picked up one of these for 20.00 bucks ok and it came with a trailer and a car that tows it around. I will say the boat is alot cooler than the car faster, handles better and has more run time.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I have 40 troops that work for me. I'll sell them for $30 each to all of them then,... Hmmm, I don't know what I'd do with the rest.

Dude, you're in the freakin Army, get creative. Us civies don't have access to the cool stuff you guys have.

This is true, but c'mon, I'm their boss. I'm the one approving a day off for them or the one that puts them on crap burning detail if they piss me off. Trust me, I can get them to buy them.

Back