LST2 Wheel coming off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbcrunchy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The driver side wheel keeps coming off. The first time this happened I used "red' lock tight and let it dry. The wheel stayed on for about 2 tanks of fuel. Than can off again. I did the same thing as earlier. In total it fell off about 5-6 times. So I thought I got smart, I replaced the wheel hub and nut. I used lock tight again. Well it's fell off twice since yesterday. Any other ideas? I thought about replacing the rims.

Thanks

Did you clean the threads before applying the loctite. Otherwise I can't for the life of me figure out what could cause it.

I use a dab of blue loctite on mine and they stay on tight. Sometimes it's a struggle to get them of again.

Yes I cleaned it with alcohol and let it dry, before I put the lock-tight on. Thanks for the help.

The driver side wheel keeps coming off. The first time this happened I used "red' lock tight and let it dry. The wheel stayed on for about 2 tanks of fuel. Than can off again. I did the same thing as earlier. In total it fell off about 5-6 times. So I thought I got smart, I replaced the wheel hub and nut. I used lock tight again. Well it's fell off twice since yesterday. Any other ideas? I thought about replacing the rims.

Thanks
just tighten the poop out of it till it feels like your going too brake it I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM :iris: