Lottey - Which item?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Wohoo. I'm stoked. TO bad i can't afford one ticket.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

+1

That's cool WoodiE. It's just after the great OS engine conspiracy :rolleyes:, where someone who was not even a mod won, and certain people pissed and moaned it was rigged, I never thought we would be able to participate. Thanks.

And guess what? I have a ticket in this lottery. Just imagine all the blatting if I won this..
:depress:

I can only imagine the crying, pissing, and moaning that would go on if you won Candyman. Like WoodiE said "if you can't stand losing, DONT PLAY".

Good luck to everyone who plays!

KMN - that was some funny sheet man!

Originally posted by NCNitro
That's cool WoodiE. It's just after the great OS engine conspiracy :rolleyes:, where someone who was not even a mod won, and certain people pissed and moaned it was rigged, I never thought we would be able to participate. Thanks.

NCNitro - I've read all the bitching and moaing that has went on here and over at Banned and have decided, those that are sore losers need not to join ANY contest or lotteries here. As I have NO way of making these two things any more random then they already are. I have had a progammer personally make RCNT a program that will randomly pick numbers to use for lotteries, and then randomly pick one of those numbers. This is all done randomly, I have yet to see the same number come up more then once. I have my full trust in this program.

As for the people that are and have complained about the engine contest being "rigged", I laugh at them. Giving the engine to a Candyman, anyother member, or even a Mod do NOT benefit me in any way. Because either way I've just spent $150.00 out of my own pocket. I've said this more then once so far, if you can't stand losing, don't play here.

Also remember NCNitro, don't go spending to much money...I have free stuff for you, all you gotta do is do reviews on them :dance: :D

Originally posted by mcvickj
Hey WoodiE. How many tickets have been sold so far?

10 Tickets thus far have been sold!

-WoodiE

damn woodie - free stuff for reviews!?!?!?! i want that job! man, lucky bastard that ncnitro. :: still waiting for u to change my member status:: hehe

shut up man :shhh: now I'm woodies bitch. :ha

Back