Losi 5ive-T 4WD

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god that thing is a wet dream.

I never thought I could covet a 1/5 scale gasser, but this thing just made my wish list.

Amazing! Still out of my price range but a very nice car. I love Losi and am impressed with the balls they have shown lately with trying something new but not being arrogant enough to just slap something together and push it out the door. They take what's worked before and tweak it into something new. Worked well for the xxx-scb and I bet this will be a hit too.

Well now I have something for my birthdy wishlist

wow...this truck simply looks bad ass. i'm definitely selling a baja and some parts to fund this purchase. i didnt see a price...have they dropped that bomb yet?

CEN has a 4wd 1/5 scale SC truck. That's all I know about it. This Losi looks nicer to me. If only $$$ weren't an object :\

Rob,given the way the market goes these days, you'd be better off selling it stock and parting out the hop-ups.

I have the cen and its a fun truck but this losi looks to be alot better...If I dont have a losi and there are enough guys who do to have a new class at the track I will race my cen till I can get the new truck

I should probably go to Losis site but is this thing out yet?

Site says they're due in early October but you can pre-order now.

I never believe release dates which is why I never pre-order RC's. I remember the Losi Comp Crawler was delayed for months past its original release date. When they finally did release it, it was plagued by worm gears that were machined backwards. I hope the Five-T does not have similar issues.

Great thing about Losi though, they have superior customer service and they will take care of any problems fast. At least that has been my experience.

Wow it better be good with a $1600 price tag...

+1 to that!

I watched the first 10 minutes. Looks great imo.

Haha got ya beat, watched 15 minutes of it and had to turn it off because the bald headed guy was starting to freak me out....:hehe:

Gotta love Adam Drake's body for his 5ive-T.

smugshot835708-M.jpg

I'll be honest. I dont' like it. Any one of the RCNT artists could blow that away. A canvas that size is amazing to work on.

Eww Jeff Gordon colors, gross!

I love how its a 4piece lid design so you can replace pieces instead of whole. I am going to try and get one of these!

The HPI 5SC ss is $900 with no engine or electronics, and it's not 4wd. It is a lot of money in this economy, but it's a lot of truck too. Everything about 1/5 scale is expensive but fuel. :D
But if you did the math over a few years of racing every weekend you'd actually save money over a nitro truck or buggy

Wow adam drake is funny he puts a nitro sticker on his 1/5 scale... Novarossi was nitro motors last I seen...maybe its just because he is sponsored by them..:\

Back