Look of the board

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinRazorback

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Did it change? Or am I just losing my mind :bored:

um woodie posted he was making changes tonight

I think ot changed!! I like it! Good work!

I like. Much. It's neat and clean. And it does load a lot faster. WoodiE said it would. I give it a thumbs up!!

Yeah, I'm not bitchin or anything. Just making sure I'm not losing it. It's looking good Woodie, keep up the good work.

Ya it changed and I like it this way !! Very nice WoodiE !!

It changed? crap, I knew I would miss it...

Damnit.:w00t:

It's something to get used to...i'm still kinda looking toward the center of my screen since that was the old way the board was...i dunno...i'll be fine by the end of this week

the new layout is nice woodie. much faster too. I'm cable but I can tell the difference

8-0 LOOK! Its new! and Improved! and for the low low low cost of.....

Good Job Woodmeister! So what is the image size limit in the posts now???? Since more fits......

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
So what is the image size limit in the posts now???? Since more fits......

I'm very glad you mentioned that - as there is no limit. As the board will fit any size now.

-WoodiE

Great job WoodiE! Now I wont have to worry if the Background image doesn't load. That was one of the problems I would get periodicly because I dont let the page load totally when I click another button.

nitro dave to the new board..."You look mahhhvelous"

Glad to hear you guys like the new design. Good news is, there's still plenty more to come...this is just the start.

-WoodiE

Well, I FINALLY got a pretty good script that will randomly pick different banners to be shown at the top to work.

Right now we have a total of about 6 banners, ranging from cars, trucks, boats, airplanes, and mixed R/C's. Some pictures from the RCNT Gallery where used to create the banners here, so you might just see your R/C!

Next thing to come is the side menu for the forum, which will include site stats, member info, login for the RCNT Mail directly from the menu, amoung other things! :banana:

-Michael

Nice banners...I especially like the one with the Savage on the left. It looks really nice.