Jeff Gordon is Da Man!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey blew it up running second with 25 laps to go. Sucked... but at least he was running second when it did blow... which really blew. LOL I really don't think Jr is getting the top equipment DEI has to offer any more.

I would say the same thing,but he sure has been doing well with what he has,we just need luck to go are way,funny crap I was watching a show the other night about ball game bloopers and gordon was singing the nat anth----and the croud whent wild with booooss and poop so funny!!!!!!!!!!!its that voice just kills the deal......and come on when he wins he will talk to the tv people for ever he has a bad day and runs from them....wussssssssss:constipat

and he sweeps talladega! drive for 5 has begun!

He now has the most restricter place wins, the points lead and soon he will have his first Nextel cup trophy!

not to mention 80 wins

why werent there any beer cans thrown this year?

not to mention 80 wins

why werent there any beer cans thrown this year?

I can think of two reasons

1. He wasn't racing Jr at the end
2. He will be Jr's teammate next year

i thought of the 1st one, but not of the 2nd one

and plus jr blew up eariler so all his fans were probally gone. that was a awesome move gordon made at the end. hes been my only favorite driver since i was 5

i love the move stewart made and overshot the high line..he dropped strait almost to the back of the pack

well he does better now the he has dale jr out blocking for him jk hahahah can't wait till next season!!!!!!!!!!!its on like donky kong:yes: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w7Fh7VNtod"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Last edited:
A win a Charlotte....Unreal!

Congratulation to Jimmie Johnson on the back to back champions.

I never did like the new point system but now I really don't like it....This should have been #5

Yeah, the Chase format cost Jeff the championship. But on the other end, Jimmy's fan's love the format this year. I still think they should scrap it and just let them fight it out until the last race. Anyway, congrats to Jimmy. Winning 4 Chase races does help.

And just remember, it's only 90 days until Daytona......and Chad Knauss' next suspension.

and hopefully some wins for Jr.

I still think they should scrap it and just let them fight it out until the last race. Anyway, congrats to Jimmy. Winning 4 Chase races does help.

But you realize then they wouldn't HAVE to scrap till the last race. Or at least not likely. I suppose I'm biased since my "fanism" started at the beginning of the '04 season but I can't imagine being too interested in the championship if it's been won with 2 races to go. I mean, I'm a Mcmurray fan so I pretty much watch to root for him and see how he does, but I'm still a fan of good competition. He may not be up there racing for a championship but it's still entertaining to watch the championship unfold. I could have cared less which of the two Hendrick cars won but I did watch with the intent to see how the championship was won. Make no mistake, that championship was not won until Homestead was over. Anything can happen and crazy things have happend. The chances of JJ having a really bad day were pretty slim but if the chances were zero the race would have been boring, boring, boring.