Jato 3.3 steering servo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-MaXX21

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi I'm new to the hobby and I just got a used 3.3 jato but it was missing the receiver and servos but I'm curious if a tmaxx steering servo would work for the jato? Pplease help I just got it and wanna race it so ease help someone?

probably . my reciever took a dump in my jato so i took one out of a emaxx i have and it works fine

yah. if you have a local hobby shop you should just buy a new servo. but you should just buy new servos and reciever. but i'm pretty sure that that most of the servos are universal.

Hi I'm new to the hobby and I just got a used 3.3 jato but it was missing the receiver and servos but I'm curious if a tmaxx steering servo would work for the jato? Pplease help I just got it and wanna race it so ease help someone?

Yep, it'll work. Make sure you have the servo saver and adapter. You may have a servo saver built in to the bell crank; I'm not familiar with Jatos. Just make sure you get everything at once so you can rip sooner.:banana-mario:

Back