It's finally arrived!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the hard orange anno on the black makes it look sick! Dang, I really need one of these, if only I had $1,000...

Oh man...i'm feeling a complete sell out coming on so I can get me one of these. :)
congrats!! its looking great.

1 questions question. what kind of tool stack is behind the truck? the T handle ones...

I wanted to post an update. I'll put the pics up when I have some time. Last night I almost got it finished, all that's left is to put the body on.

man thats great charles.post some action pics with it running

I've got loads of dirt coming this week, not enough to build a complete track elevated from the ground, but plenty to build all the jumps and elevation changes and still use some of the dirt that's there for the main part of the track. Once the track is complete, I have a professional photographer that I bought all of his equipment for him online coming to take some real action shots, I never can get my camera set correctly to take high quality photos.

OK Now for the pics
100_0236.jpg

100_0237.jpg

Here's the front shocks being built
100_0239.jpg

100_0240.jpg

Now for the rear shocks. Notice there are two springs on each coilover setup, a short one and a long one, Now THAT'S what I call dual rate!
100_0243.jpg

Installing Shocks
100_0241.jpg

I wanted to post a pic of the sway bar, it has front and rear sway bars
100_0242.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0253.jpg

100_0248.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0246.jpg

100_0244.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0252.jpg

man that looks sweet.have you come up with a paint scheme for the lid?

Well I'm going to paint a basher lid for it today while I'm at work, but it's not going to be pretty. I have in pro-line body for it that is in the process of getting a custom airbrush job right now, but I'm gonna let the scheme be a surprise. The LHS is closed on Monday and the only paint I have is siler and candy purple, so I'm going to paint it silver since that's what I have and that way I can get it running and have a body to bash around in without tearing up my good body.

Wow, that's just beautiful..whatever you do, don't get it dirty.

The only problem is, I don't think I have a shelf big enough to hold this bad boy. It weighs in at around 35 pounds, so it's basically a boat anchor. Well since I don't have a shelf to keep it on, guess I'm gonna have to get it dirty. Besides, what kinda wussy worm boy would put all this time and money into a rig and just let it sit on the shelf.

I saw yours over on the hpibajaforum site I believe, and I must say, I'm in LOVE. I appreciate you posting the color as I'm definitely going to do something with that color. The silver is just temporary so I can try and protect it as best possible.

If I used the proper words to describe the power this 5b ss has, I would probably get banned. This thing is BAD. I've now got two nitro for sale, must have more 5b!!!! HAHA, they're not for sale, but they can't compare to this thing. It's an absolute monster. I put this thing through a hell of a bashing and it kept asking for more. It did a barrel roll and went endo nine times and never even died. I can't belive this thing!! It's sounds very simialr to a blaster quad if you've ever heard one of those. I live on 50 acres and I'm still worried the neighbors might complain, it's unbeliveable. And man does this thing drift. I had a horrible day because I have a friend who's not doing good at all as you will see in my thread in the general chaos section, so tonight I put my body on (looks much better silver than I thought it would) and cranked this baby up. It cranked on the 2nd pull. 1 pull on choke, tried to start, turn choke off, 1 more pull and it was screaming!

my god that is a mighty fine picture you got there

just ao avoid any confusion, the picture above of the beautiful orange baja 5b is mine, haha no j/k, the orange one with body is not mine, mine is the one with no body in the pics so far.

WOW!! that is one awesome looking truck man...now go put the second coat of wax to it...=devil