It's finally arrived!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowowewow. Thats sweet charlie. Could it eat any nitro? I mean anything?

Man this thing is amazing. I haven't tuned it for performance yet because I've only run two tanks of fuel through it. It is set rich for the first few tanks. These things have no break in time. You just our the gas in. I choked it, pulled once and it tried to fire. Returned the choke to normal, pull one more time, it started. After that I was ripping aronud the property, no break in at all. A tank of fuel lasts almost an hour. All I do when I run it is grab the transmitter, walk outside, take it down off the shelf in the shop, pull twice, and I'm rolling. There are no tools to carry outside, and the fuel doesn't go bad so you can leave it in the tank overnight. I used to think my Savage was very fast, but I ran it yesterday and it seems weak after driving such a big stong machine like the baja. The baja handles and drives MUCH more realistically than the nitros do. I'm going to start a new thread soon of the second part of the build. The first part was a stock build except for the Team Fast Eddy pro-series bearing kit. The new thread will show all of the aftermarket parts that I have been ordering every day since I got the 5b SS running. I'll let you know how it run with the Savage and T-Maxx as well as the T4 once the track is finished and I get my timing equipment.

Wow, that sounds awesome! Don't gas engines last much longer than nitro engines? I really really really need to get me a 5B.

I believe so. What i wanna know is how you are going to college and buying thousand dollar rc cars. unless thats an excuse for your mother to send you "laundry" money. Cuz if thats why I understand. wink wink.

I steal cars and pimp crack whores at roach motels lol. And I pay for my RC's in 5s and 10s. hahaha J/k

My mother does not pay for any of my RC's. I work 2 jobs and make a pretty nice salary. I have paid for everything myself except the baja. I was saving up my omney for the baja and was about 200 short, and I bought some lottery tickets here on RCNT and won the baja, so I spent the 700 that I had saved up on aftermarket parts, and put some of it towards the dirt for my track.

Also, you have to remember that a few thousand bucks worth of RC's is fairly minor compared to my camaro drag car and my 68 pickup I restored from the frame up. I've got 5 RC's and only have about $3000 invested. I spent more than that just on the rearend of the camaro, so this hobby is much more feasable (sp.) for a college student.

Alright gotta go work on the track some more!

Last edited:
well its not hard to figure out how not to drive your rc's. Actually now that i think about it IS hard to not drive your trucks. how are you so strong?

I think it would be hard, but I know if I put the work into a truck that Ralph put into his, it would never see dust, I would make an 8th scale ventilated filtered car cover for it like they do museum cars, and that's all it would ever see.

yeah... sure... we believe you. In all seriousness though i hope it runs as good as it looks.

that thing looks sweet screw the t-maxx i have iam getting one of those

The T-Maxx doesn't even compare. Once you get a baja, you will wonder why you ever wasted all that money on a nitro when you could have had a gasser.

LMAO!!

That from the man that started me on this 'bling thing'.
Time and money aside, I have every intention of firing it up pretty soon.

LOL!! Sorry about the bling things but, when u do fire it up, film it and post it in here!!!...please.=devil

Back