It’s my birthday!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Today I turned 14. Was I supposed to get a trophy from RCT? Lol. Doesn’t matter to me if I do or don’t get one.

I'm unaware of this trophy... but best wishes from me.🥂🍾

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! 🥳🎂:birthday:
My son just turned 14 a week ago.

Hope you have a great day!!! :thumbs-up:😁✌️
Gold Medal Good Job GIF by StickerGiant

Happy Birthday.
you will find at a certain point in your life when you want something you must Buy it yourself..My son turned 14 16 years ago daughter year after.best on this day.Remember what your mom and dad went thru 14 years ago i went thru 38 hours of labor with my ex wife

Happy b-day Luke. Hope you had a good one! Enjoy your youth while you can. Next thing you know, you'll be looking back wishing you was 14 again 😎

But by then, you should surely have flying cars. We were promised those, jet packs, and time machines. None of which ever came true for the average consumer. Hopefully your generation has better luck 😉

Happy b-day Luke. Hope you had a good one! Enjoy your youth while you can. Next thing you know, you'll be looking back wishing you was 14 again 😎

But by then, you should surely have flying cars. We were promised those, jet packs, and time machines. None of which ever came true for the average consumer. Hopefully your generation has better luck 😉
You never know. I could be the one to invent flying cars 😉
And thank you!

Cool! Turning 14 also on the 12th. We’re going to Dallas; plenty of things to do R/C, including Traxxas headquarters/store & Indy R/C World. We’re bringing our 4WD SCTs ‘cause my cousin got his first Slash.
BTW I got an E-mail with this week’s most popular topics; yours is in here.

Cool! Turning 14 also on the 12th. We’re going to Dallas; plenty of things to do R/C, including Traxxas headquarters/store & Indy R/C World. We’re bringing our 4WD SCTs ‘cause my cousin got his first Slash.
BTW I got an E-mail with this week’s most popular topics; yours is in here.
Yay! Happy early birthday!