If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you telling me you don't eat chicken schnitzels over there?
If you don't dip it in those plastic dip containers from McDonalds or put peanut butter and jelly on it, or if it doesn't come in a box with a toy, Doom has never heard of it unless he learned it here 😆

Never heard of it, but I'm more a a Twinkie kind of guy. 🤣
Oh man, you're missing out. It's on most menus over here. Especially at pubs and taverns.
It's crumbed chicken breast fillet, usually served with hot chips and salad and a choice of sauces.

Like this.
1000005587.jpg

1000005588.jpg

Sometimes the piece of chicken is as big as the plate.

If you don't dip it in those plastic dip containers from McDonalds or put peanut butter and jelly on it, or if it doesn't come in a box with a toy, Doom has never heard of it unless he learned it here 😆
Doom has no idea what lettuce is either.

Oh man, you're missing out. It's on most menus over here. Especially at pubs and taverns.
It's crumbed chicken breast fillet, usually served with hot chips and salad and a choice of sauces.

Like this.
View attachment 185076
View attachment 185077
I have heard of schnitzels, but have never had one. So is a schnitzel alway made with ground meat? I always thought it was a sausage. So a chicken schnitzel is a new one to me.

Like this.
View attachment 185076
View attachment 185077
holy schnitzels:eek:
You should send some over here to America 🤣

I have heard of schnitzels, but have never had one. So is a schnitzel alway made with ground meat? I always thought it was a sausage. So a chicken schnitzel is a new one to me.
I think some of the cheap packet ones are ground meat but the restaurant grade schnitty are breast fillets.

holy schnitzels:eek:
You should send some over here to America 🤣
I would have thought they would be popular over there too. They can be a big, filling meal and are usually priced well as chicken is cheap.

I think some of the cheap packet ones are ground meat but the restaurant grade schnitty are breast fillets.

I would have thought they would be popular over there too. They can be a big, filling meal and are usually priced well as chicken is cheap.
But are they ground filets? I assume by crumble you are referring to what we call ground over here. Ground turkey, pork, beef, chicken etc.
SM_Products-19.jpg

But are they ground filets? I assume by crumble you are referring to what we call ground over here. Ground turkey, pork, beef, chicken etc.
View attachment 185078
No it's one piece of butterflied chicken breast. It's coated in breadcrumbs (Panko).

No it's one piece of butterflied chicken breast. It's coated in breadcrumbs (Panko).
Ok. So a schnitzel is just a thin filet breaded and deep fried. I have made them, but I just didn't call them schnitzels lol. Here's my favorite pork schnitzel sammich 😁
__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2...jpg

Back