If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s really tough come summer. I’ve seen people suck up hundreds with a vacuum cleaner INSIDE THE HOUSE
Don't they have doors and windows is Arkansas? 🤣 it was that way when I lived in Hawaii, little blood suckers were nasty.

Don't they have doors and windows is Arkansas? 🤣 it was that way when I lived in Hawaii, little blood suckers were nasty.
When you’re putting a new washer in and it gets stuck in the door there’s nothing to stop them. I actually can’t remember the exact circumstances but it was something like that

Y'all got washers there? 🤣 I have to laugh, when I lived in Louisville Ky, and moved to California everybody acted like KY was just a bunch of hillbillies, in truth it was way more backwards moving to California, and that was before things got retarded here.

Last edited:
Killed another Yoohoo can. I showed no mercy!
20240310_123459.jpg

Had a productive day today. It was sunny, hovering around 50, and the wind has lessened considerably than yesterday.
Started off cleaning up the brushes in front of the house. Then cleaned up all the branches and acorns that has fallen onto the lawn during winter. While I was already using the leaf blower, I decided to continue right into my mini crawler course. The Pond Course was a mess and buried in leaves and branches.
While I was cleaning the course, the adjacent pond reminded me of all the rc sailing that @remote uncontrol have been posting. It was enticing me to want to take my Fortune 612 out again. So, I went over to my diy ghetto pond dock. There were a lot of branches overhanging the deck. I went into the shed and grabbed the extension pruner and went to work. The pruner made rather quick work of the targeted branches. I now have a wide open area along the dock.
However, the wind was still gusting a bit too strong for the little 612, so sailing would have to wait.
With the house work done for the day, I decided to clean up my Redcat Gen8, Jalapeno. It lost its high speed on our outing a few days ago. I just wanted to get most of the crud off of it before I have to pull it apart, maybe this Friday. Then I ended my outdoor day with a practice session of knife throwing.
20240312_180356.jpg
20240312_180414.jpg
20240312_180437.jpg
20240312_180509.jpg
20240312_180703.jpg

Last edited:
Serviced my lawn mower, new spark plug, new air filter, oil change and ready to go.
I took my snow blade off my ATV which is a tough chore for me but it's done.
Raked up all the leaves from the back yard that was left over from this last fall.

Finally got my generator fired up and purring like a kitten.
It quit working last year so went camping without it all summer.
Hard to charge Lipo batteries without power.

Serviced my lawn mower, new spark plug, new air filter, oil change and ready to go.
I took my snow blade off my ATV which is a tough chore for me but it's done.
Raked up all the leaves from the back yard that was left over from this last fall.
Finally got my generator fired up and purring like a kitten.
It quit working last year so went camping without it all summer.
Hard to charge Lipo batteries without power.
Busy day you had today! Strong work!

I've decided I want to start shooting my pb AR15 at range at 100yd. So, I decided to take the Vortex scope off my Benjamin .25 Armada airgun and use that on my AR15.
I put the old Center Point back on the Armada, and then, of course, had to sight it back in. It took about 9 shots to get it zeroed at 30yd. Once zeroed, I had some fun plinking out to the 50yd steel spinner and squirrel silhouette. Fun!
The airgun shooting was done in my backyard. I can stretch my backyard out to 65yd. My gun club has a range going out to a whopping 600yd!
Pic below is of the Armada airgun.
20240314_141720.jpg

Nice rifle. Gun pics make me a little jealous. I recently moved back out to the country and have some acreage I can shoot on but haven't had the time.

Currently remodeling the upstairs of our new house. Spent most of the day blowing in insulation and running ductwork. I made enough progress today I've decided to spend the day tomorrow working on RC stuff. Hopefully I can get a proper work station set up in the garage and fix all the cars I've broke over the last few months.

Back