I want a rotary so bad!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I know someone has one laying around? I kinda want swap the big block in the mini. May even trade straight across?? Hmmmm

Me too. I want a rotary RX7 when I'm older. Braaap, Brappppp, Pop,
And then, it turns into crunchy Doritos. :( 🤣

Nope, don't have any nitro stuff. Yet.
When I was in high-school, one of the local Puerto Rican showed me a flip phone video of his. Dark green RX7 with a huge white cloud as he power braked 1- 5th or 6th.

Ohh trust me, I’m about big engines blowers so on but yea. I can find an old RX7 I would love to jump on it just because I never built a rotary before and very inspired what they can do. And for rc they can I believe don’t quote me on it but put some type of boost to them if built right.
When I was in high-school, one of the local Puerto Rican showed me a flip phone video of his. Dark green RX7 with a huge white cloud as he power braked 1- 5th or 6th.
They can pull crazy rpms look up on YouTube guy I believe in Datsun pickup tries to blow up a boasted rotary engine.
It’s designed by Wankel. Basically airplane engine but the idea to produce in automotive as the same weird stuff with flat heads designed made for tractors but made it possible for automobiles and high torque engines low HP though. Shoot I have 2 of them.

Last edited: