I lost my lil buddy.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome back charlie!!! (he bit me...)
but in all seriousness, hope whatever pain your going through passes soon...

All you kids!!! Get off my lawn!!!

awww.... but you got sweet jumps.........

but hope your tooth pain (and all life pain, for that matter) go down with some nice, cool nitro... mmm.....

awww.... but you got sweet jumps.........

but hope your tooth pain (and all life pain, for that matter) go down with some nice, cool nitro... mmm.....

Me n charlie are paid members of the anti nitro club. :D Gas and electric only.

damn so now what do we do with the old thread it was so much fun lol

Charlie!!! It was real strange around here without you my friend! Glad you are okay. My gf went through the exact same thing about six weeks ago. Man I am glad both of you aren't any worse off!

2000..... man, no wonder he gets free concert tickets......

WOW Charlie glad to hear everything is getting better you got lucky. Abscessed teeth can cause numerous problems. A co-worker from a former job his mom had a abscess work its way to her heart almost killed her she spent over a month in the hospital and had 2 surgeries. Glad to hear your ok now and in the clear.

charlie welcome back buddy sry to hear about your grill

Welcome back Charlie, glad to here your felling better I know you said no persciption drugs but how about some advil and tylenol it worked wonders for my tooth pain...