I lost my lil buddy.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone seen charliestheman or heard from him lately??? He seems to have dissapeared, and his cell has been off when i have tried to call him.

I saw him post a couple times i think since he got back from his trip but thats about it

He's probably lost in a pile of rocks some where, I knew that OCD would get the best of him one day, LOL!!!!!

When I first saw the topic, the first thing that popped into my mind is, is he off his meds again? If not, does he know there's a pill for that?

I'm sure Charlies' doin just fine... Probably relaxing after the trip.

he has posted like 20 times a day, every day since he joined, and he hasnt been on in 3 days.... idk, i just hope everythings aight.

I saw him on a few days ago. I'm sure he's all good. :)

I'm sure he is fine. unfortunatly life happens outside of RCNT.

Might want to check county
FILE27394.gif

In all seriousness I was wondering the same thing. Hope all is well CTM.

Yeh, I hope everything's okay with Charlie too. He's not answered any of my PMs for a week or so :\

I know he was kinda up to his neck and sinking last time we exchanged PMs - hope the brown stuff hasn't hit the ventilating device!

alpine our a cop put apb out on his car they pull him over and there u go lol

but last night i wass thinking the same thing ,hope hes alright too

i thought it strange that i made a post in the crawlers area and he didnt jump in.

alpine, guess your gonna have to go do a welfare check on the poor charlie.. better take a rig or two "just in case".

Yea, i wish, last time i went out of Baton Rouge for work, i got caught making a "pit stop" at an ole girlfriends house. James, where the hell were you, we have been trying to get you on the radio for hours!!! lol

least you didnt acadentaly hit the mic with your foot.... then they wouldnt have to ask where you were at!! lol