I Have a Bone to Pick

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of blacks ones iv never used if somebodys intersted

The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado.

-Michael

really now you know theres over ten thounsand acres of sand in the middle of idaho??

I'd go for the brass ones if I were you.

Vag-O-line.jpg

Now THATS funny. And we all thought city hall wore their neckties too tight.....

I needed to leave for a while so my hip-mo-tizeing messages didn't effect me. Well I'm back. OBEY! Act like your all INSANE!!!! Hey...It worked!!!

471529215.jpg

I'm sorry, I don't know how I could have done such a thing. I guess I'm just messed up mentally and emotionally ever since I found out that you're my girlfriend (gotta be in the batcave).

Those little kids remind me of some people that live down the street. We own 60 acres, and a long time ago my grandpa sold a very small chunk of one corner off for some apartments, so that he could cover the medical bills. Little did he know, 20 years later, the apartments would become kinda run down. Anyway, the apartments on the ouside (three buildings total) have a solid wall on the backsides, no windows or doors, it's weird, like the roof extends to the ground on one side. Anyway, it seems like every day I see one of about 5 kids, oldest looks to be about 6 or 7, standing in the back choking down a cigarette. The other day I just stopped and laid on the horn so the kids parents would walk around to see what was going on, and they caught him red handed. It's a shame what the world is coming to. I remember when a kid that age had to go way back in the woods and hide where no one could see them to learn how to smoke. Now they just do it in the broad open daylight.

I remember when a kid that age had to go way back in the woods and hide where no one could see them to learn how to smoke. Now they just do it in the broad open daylight.

Ahh, the perfect reason to change my avatar. I think it says enough.

I needed to leave for a while so my hip-mo-tizeing messages didn't effect me. Well I'm back. OBEY! Act like your all INSANE!!!! Hey...It worked!!!

471529215.jpg

I'd be impressed if many guys here could name the movie that's from...

Charlie, I thought YOU of all people would know better. STOP derailing this thread.

My Hip-mo-tie-zing subliminal code doesn't seem to be working on you Charlie! Comply! Do as Rolex THINKS he said.

I hate it when an 8 page thread ends with me. Someone SAY SOMETHING!!

Back