I Have a Bone to Pick

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad55102

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My biggest Pet Peeve is when people post their electric RC's in the Nitro threads . If it says T-Maxx then don't post your E-maxx here. If it says General Nitro Talk then don't post your electric. There are threads for electric but people dont use them. Sorry but it had to be said. Am I the only one who feels this way?

What is the reasoning behind posting this in the T-Maxx forum?

Better check the color of your kettle.

I remember the slash being in a nitro forum. And I was all kinds of confused. I even asked " is it a nitro rig "? Just threw me for a second, but oh well.

I agree, it is aggravating...Just like this post doesn't belong in the T-Maxx forum, this is a topic for the general chaos. If your really wanted to speak your mind you could have put it in the FFA (free for all, must be 18) Then it can be an everything goes discussion.

Last edited:
The Last time I checked it says just below "Traxxas T Maxx", "Talk about anything relating to the T-Maxx, E-Maxx, and T-Maxx 2.5", maybe I'm wrong if so I'm sorry for posting picks of my E Maxx with its new FLM chassis just thought it would be a good place to post it...I guess were gona have to start a Traxxas E Maxx thread...

The Last time I checked it says just below "Traxxas T Maxx", "Talk about anything relating to the T-Maxx, E-Maxx, and T-Maxx 2.5", maybe I'm wrong if so I'm sorry for posting picks of my E Maxx with its new FLM chassis just thought it would be a good place to post it...I guess were gona have to start a Traxxas E Maxx thread...

You were right to post your pics here, don't worry about it. Maybe instead of this being called the T-Maxx forum it should be the Maxx forum.

MY biggest pet peeve is when people come into a forum and have been around a very short time, then go off spewing stuff about how they don’t like this, or they are the best at that, or an expert in so and so. (remember the "paint gawd" guy who made the "how to"?? don’t be mixin them paints!)

Anyway, yea i agree some people may need to be more careful about where they post, but just think about this. Your so excited, you entered the awesome hobby, got your first rig, upgraded your rig, broke something, or just wanna show off. You can’t wait to post up a thread and share in the wealth of knowledge that is RCNT. Are you REALLY thinking about " oh no i better not piss off brad" ?? Nope. you got your thread all planned out in your head, what your gonna say, pics your gonna use, questions your gonna ask. So what if you hit the general nitro instead of the general electric. They are ALL RC.

besides that’s what we pay rolex to do, move threads to the proper forum. and he is dang good at it.

I myself would rather see a perfectly written, punctuated, and spelled post in the wrong forum, then something that takes me 15 minutes to read 3 lines and i feel dumber after doing so.

Last edited:
MY biggest pet peeve is when people come into a forum and have been around a very short time, then go off spewing stuff about how they dont like this, or they are the best at that, or an expert in so and so. ( remember the "paint gawd" guy who made the "how to"?? dont be mixin them paints!)

Anyway, yea i agree some people may need to be more carefull about where they post, but just think about this. Your so excited, you entered the awesome hobby, got your first rig, upgraded your rig, broke something, or just wanna show off. You can't wait to post up a thread and share in the welth of knowledge that is RCNT. Are you REALLY thinking about " oh no i better not piss off brad" ?? Nope. you got your thread all planned out in your head, what your gonna say, pics your gonna use, questions your gonna ask. So what if you hit the general nitro instead of the general electric. They are ALL RC.

besides thats what we pay rolex to do, move threads to the proper forum. and he is dang good at it.

I myself would rather see a perfectly written, puncuated, and spelled post in the wrong forum, then something that takes me 15 minutes to read 3 lines and i feel dumber after doing so.

Thanks I thought I had posted in the right place, I know I have only been here for a few months but I thought I had it pretty well figured out, LOL!!!

Most pointless thread ever. If that is your biggest pet peeve, your life must be pretty dull. Not trying to offend, but thats just how i see it.

Thanks I thought I had posted in the right place, I know I have only been here for a few months but I thought I had it pretty well figured out, LOL!!!

you posted correctly, the t-maxx section has evolved into everything maxx. the name just hasnt been changed.

awesome rig by the way. i have a project e maxx I'm working on. what spare parts do you have left over?

wth is it with the tg????!!! i guess i missed something..

Hey, have you guys ever seen my electric airplane?

moth2tz0.jpg

I think the TG is "the ground"

That's a pretty cool plane you got there Candyman. but sure a certain someone would have something else to say, LOL!!!

you posted correctly, the t-maxx section has evolved into everything maxx. the name just hasnt been changed.

awesome rig by the way. i have a project e maxx I'm working on. what spare parts do you have left over?

Just some stock parts like the chassis and braces, plastic tranny gears that kind of stuff.

TG is an abbreviation for "That's Great." It saves him a few nano seconds each time, but ends up as hours of typing by the end of the week.

besides thats what we pay rolex to do, move threads to the proper forum. and he is dang good at it.

LMFAO!! I don't do that, the other staff members do. I just take the credit.

Thanks for the laugh, beason, I've added that comment to my sig line. I'd forgotten how funny it was at the time.

(Thread moved to Revo forum)

Back