I got one

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelu

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just bought my Gt today and I love it only rolling around the yard for now till motor is broken in but oh the potential.

Congratulations on your purchase. The RC10GT is indeed a great truck, and is pretty competitive righ out of the box.

Just be sure to get the RPM receiver box, it sells for around $8-9 bucks. But it's worth it. If you plan on jumping ramps you may want to replace the pivot ball holders on your tie rods with some GS racing tie rod ends and place a washer between the screw and tie rod end. The pivot balls pop off too easily.

Have fun!

Actually I bought a Monster GT. But thnks anyways

Oops. Sorry about that!

My neighbor has a MGT. Pretty sweet. The only thing I don't like about it are the fake piggybacks. We bash almost every weekend at our local BMX track. I must admit that his MGT appears to be very sturdy and reliable, just as my Savage 25.

Must have - Motor Saver air filter!

Have fun.

hmmmm

Well since I gotten it I had to replace one of the screws that hook up the steering gizmo to the chassis. Need to buy new front bumper(son hit the curb at just the right angle) but other then that seems its doin alright took it to White Sands Missile range today kicked up some sand ..........Love this damn truck. Already ordered the tube Roll bar from NewEra but probably gonna order the whole cage from RC solutions in a month or so.
Was gonna get me another NTC3 but I dont think I am any more Off Road is so much fun lol.

Hey Chelu Make sure you check your rear CVA shaft.AE has said that there was an error on QC when assembling that part. They didn't prep the assembly properly. The set screw and the housing it goes into was not cleaned and even when installed the set screw backs out and thus breaks the retaining pin. I have done this twice. Once without knowing it and the other..well I was stupid. So check yours out!! Before I replaced mine I cleaned the whole assembly WELL. Other than that I am glad to hear you got one!! I am getting the New Era skids and hopefully getting the Rc Solutions Cage. I have the 564MG Servo from Hitec. Not installed yet since I am still in the market for a 1100 or more 6V Humo pack Rechargeable Pack. I have the Bearings coming for the bell crank assembly. I have some Bowties for her on Clawz but again not installed. Let me know what you have done so far!!

Back