I got a bouncer !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could end up breaking gears and axles with this thing, just saying 😁
That's been my thought process today while working
If I upgrade the power by many levels
I then have to upgrade the stuff this much more powerful motor is turning....
So I now know the upper end
I dont.feel confident in my pocket to be able to afford all the necessary upgrades
I'm also looking at other motors
I'd like to have this thing run up hills and jump logs
Not trying to set records or anything
I'm still super new so am not even totally aware of what companies make good motors or others besides the big 3 😁
I doubt.my transmission could handle the torque from that power.... struggle bus over here

Got wheels hexes colors don't match but plan on em spinning too fast to see regardless muahahahahaaaaaaa
Rims and tires on the way

20240423_195707.jpg

I'm wondering if i can throw the extra brushless mtor and esc i have on hand into the bouncer.. its a smaller size can. but i could maybe figure that out, what else would i need to look at before swapping them out ( assuming the pinion fits but i THINK it will)

Just telling us which combo it is would help 😂
I'm embarrased and was hoping to avoid that... is an amazon jobber,

2838 4500KV 4P Sensorless Brushless Motor & 35A Brushless ESC Electronic Speed Controller​

no name and could catch fire. is same motor n esc that the banggood truck got put in.

Ooof, that's too small and too fast. Could burn up.

I know, I've ruined a lot of parts just putting together stuff I had on hand to see what would happen 😂

i had to threadlock the wheel locks on, they kept slipping, but other than that i love her, nah not going brushless for a little bit. not like I'm racing anyone, but when this motor does poop out, ill probably go smal end brushless

The very reason I don't like my Bomber and don'r run it. I can't keep it up on her wheels.

Locked diffs, solid axles and speed just don't go together. But it's still fun to do hillclimbs if you have enough wheelspeed.

Back