I’m a sucker for wagons for some reason.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
For sale here in AZ ehhh I love to have it!!!!

IMG_1448.jpeg

Yeah, it's been around for a bit.
If you are into building scale rigs, that is about the top of the heap, when it comes to suspension. He claims in this video that he doesn't believe it will increase performance, but it will be the coolest suspension around. However, this video came out 3 years ago, so I don't know if that comment still stands or not.

Have you seen this before? I saw this back when SBG released this video, almost thought about it, but then decided that might be a little out of my depth.

Whoa, Ellen DeGeneres has a twin.

I agree, that's pretty cool.

I would rock it!!

I drove a Pinto wagon years ago when I use to shoot archery. I would take it to all the shoots.
I called it my Pintobago. :D

My first time driving a car... my mom had a white Pinto wagon with wood grain trim package. She parked it when she bought another one. She was sleeping, so me and a buddy jumped in the old beater and drove it around the block, not knowing it had two completely flat tires. It took us an hour to hide the grooves those wheels cut into the driveway and yard so my dad wouldn't see it and bury me out back when he got home 😅
1980-Ford-Pinto-Squire-2-630x390.jpg

According to the State of California I drive a Station Wagon.

My actual Wagon, thanks Google Earth.
1714839758599.png

This one is a rando internet pick. Sure, it looks a bit like it belongs Ghostbusters, but I could daily drive a '62 Falcon. Such a good looking car.

1962-Ford-Falcon-Wagon.jpg

I'd probably gussy it up a bit though.

The biggest problem with wagons, is they are NOT secure. I've had my 4runner broken into. Smashed the side window, and flipped down the seat and drag out whatever they want.

Tesla Wagon anyone?

Coming soon in 2026! it's supposed to be waterproof (submersible) like the Bond Lotus. Elon said IP67 rating wasn't good enough. So he invented his own scale an it's now IP99.
1714923914031.png

Back