HydroPlane

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsme

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys i was recently searching some for sale ads here locally and ran across this beast as soon as i saw it i new right away i had to have it, so i called the gentlemen up asked him some pretty basic questions about it, he told me its 94" long and 36" wide and has a 30cc Homelite engine on it, i said were can i meet you to pick this up! So this last weekend i traveled down south about 80 miles loaded this bad boy up and now here it sits, enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
Yo bro that is on big A** boat. I think you need to get to work building a trailor to haul it around with. Now get it in the water and see if it floats.

Ryhton said:
Yo bro that is on big A** boat. I think you need to get to work building a trailor to haul it around with. Now get it in the water and see if it floats.

I told you it was huge, i think I'm gonna mount some handle bars on it and ride it through all the flooding area's around here :LoL: , I'm definately gonna have to build a custom trailor for this beast!

That's insane. I hope you have a lot of room to run that thing!

Holy mess that thing is HUGE. How the heck do you get that thing in the water? i mean do you have a freakin boat trailer for the thing yet. Its almost as long or maybe longer than a freaking Seadoo.

There are several places here that i can take it, if the weather here lets up for half a second, i have use of a 4x8 trailor that i hook up to to get this beast back and forth from the water, yeah its definately as long as one of the single seat seadoo's i could put a small child on it with no problems, its filled with enough foam lol!

hahaha. That'd be hillarious to see. Something to put on you tube. Well i hope you have fun with it. It looks like hours a fun waiting to happen!

I can't wait for a break in the weather I'm gonna go cut a strip off the local watering hole when i get a chance!

That thing is huge bro!
How about some vid when ya get it on the water?

What does it weigh?

I'll be sure to get some onboard and shoreline footage for your viewing pleasure, it weighs about 40lbs!

40 POUNDS!!That is GI-NORMOUS! Vid with sound please..

Will do Jon as soon as there is a break in the weather, hopefully this weekend i'll have a chance to see if this beast is sea worthy and get some vid.

No prob thanks bro, i can't wait to launch this beast i might have to go pick up a bottle:cheers: to christen it :boating:

Its scratch built the guy i got it from scaled it down from a smaller hydro he had

Scratch built??? Damn that guy had a lot of time invested in it.
Fiberglass? What kind of drive does it have on it? More details bro.

It took him a couple of years to build out of wood and glass and it has a sub drive system on it which the propellor is completely under water as opposed to the surface drive system were the propellor is just below the water line.

Last edited:
Man thats just insane! I can't wait to see some footage of that monster

Back