How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of months and I'll be in the same situation.
Nervous Sweats GIF

100% rel. Humidity

6:30am and my shirt is already soaked with sweat.

Sunny the last couple of days but still cool. I did take Trek out to stretch her legs.

The weather in Portlan OR, is so unpredictable it’s crazy. In the winter, it can get down to -11 degrees and in the summer it can get up to 110 degrees. I hate it.
Back in 2000, I did a 3mo work assignment in Tillamook. I believe it was in late spring.
Anyways.....the rental they originally had me at had no heating system. I was living in Hawaii at the time, so the 50 degree nights were very cold to me.
It was a small place, so I used the oven as a heater that first night there. I contacted my agency about this, and they got me a room at the extended stay Shiloh Inn. Which was where I stayed for the rest of my assignment.

We make it a point to hit Tillamook cheese factory for some fresh squeeky cheese when ever we are in that area.
EDIT: I wonder if squeeky cheese still squeak's with dentures?
You know, kind of like, "does a tree make noise in the forest when it falls and you are not there to hear it"?

Last edited:
The rainbows and steelheads fishing there is fantastic!
That's what I hear. I buy my out of state Oregon license every year .
It's a different zone so I wouldn't know if I need a additional permit of some kind.
Idaho we need a Steelhead permit.

Today it was somewhat sunny out but the last 2 days it rained off and on... Was planning to go out to a local bash meetup event thing but it's 45 minutes away out by where I commute twice a day to take my son to school and I wasn't feeling it.... Besides hes been sick and it's been wet out.. plus my car was limping around on a busted transmission mount and I got that fixed tonight after that bday party

It’s just gotten colder each day for the passed week, today we’re down to 31°f with a windchill of 21, and flurries! The temp is suppose to go up like deg yet so the wind, we’re suppose to have 20-30mph winds by the end of the day..
JR

Partly cloudy today but starting Tuesday it's sunshine for the next seven days and temps heading up in the high 60s. Booyaaaa.

Back