How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s just gotten colder each day for the passed week, today we’re down to 31°f with a windchill of 21, and flurries! The temp is suppose to go up like deg yet so the wind, we’re suppose to have 20-30mph winds by the end of the day..
JR
It appears that wind will be here, in my neck of the woods, tomorrow. Looks like the rain has finally subsided. Forecast says we may get a little bit of sun in the next several hours.
So, daily light savings time has started, so sunset will be after 6pm and getting later each day 😃

The sun peaked out for a little bit, but it's pretty much been gray. At least it's dry and fairly warm.
Today is the start of a week long staycation for me. I told myself that I want to do at least one fun thing everyday. So, after reading some stuff on RCT, I'd decided to take a woods walk with a crawler. Something I haven't done in quite some time.
20240310_144526.jpg

Last edited:
It appears that wind will be here, in my neck of the woods, tomorrow. Looks like the rain has finally subsided. Forecast says we may get a little bit of sun in the next several hours.
So, daily light savings time has started, so sunset will be after 6pm and getting later each day 😃
Enjoy,, idk what we’re getting, it said warmer but rain for like five days, yet now I go on and it still says warmer but only two days of rain, so I have no clue, I swear a weatherman is the only place you get paid over $100k a year and can be wrong when ever you want..
JR

The sun peaked out for a little bit, but it's pretty much been gray. At least it's dry and fairly warm.
Today is the start of a week long staycation for me. I told myself that I want to do at least one fun everyday. So, after reading some stuff on RCT, I'd decided to take a woods walk with a crawler. Something I haven't done in quite some time.
View attachment 184412
Beautiful rig as usual bro. Have fun.

I'm not a fan of the wind. It typically interferes with nearly everything I like/need to do: shooting, fishing, kayaking, golf, BBQing snowblowing, raking, cornhole, cycling, enjoying my firepit, etc.
You should get a kite! 🤣

You should get a kite! 🤣
Have 'em!......but, even kites can tolerate only lower speed winds.
Only those kite surfers and windsurfers appreciate those high winds. I've on occasions thought about getting back into windsurfing. I used to love watching those bright colored sails cruising along on the water.

Rainy and muggy Saturday, windy, cold and snowy for a bit on Sunday. Still windy and cold today. Meh.

Windy and cold. Going to get in the mid 50s after school today.

Sad that the sun didn't wake me up today. Ideally it should be 8 but tts 9 now. :( But on the flip side, sun stays up longer.

Very windy today. Forecasted for a high of only 42F today.
Which is good, actually. It'll keep me indoors, so I can get my tax chit together.

Supposed to rain tonight and then sunny and 60s for the next 7 days. I'm going out to play
but I have a few chores to do around the house first.
If I come up missing it's because I didn't survive my chores. :eek:

Supposed to rain tonight and then sunny and 60s for the next 7 days. I'm going out to play
but I have a few chores to do around the house first.
If I come up missing it's because I didn't survive my chores. :eek:
You better take it easy til you get to do some Crappie fishing.

Yeah I agree Kev but my daughters BF is worthless as hooters on a boar and my sister who I hire to take care of our yards broke some ribs so I don't want to call her.
My wife is 7 years older than me and I'm damn sure not going to ask her to help me but she usually does. I don't let her do much though.
I won't work too hard, Crappie season is in a few weeks.

Yeah I agree Kev but my daughters BF is worthless as hooters on a boar and my sister who I hire to take care of our yards broke some ribs so I don't want to call her.
My wife is 7 years older than me and I'm damn sure not going to ask her to help me but she usually does. I don't let her do much though.
I won't work too hard, Crappie season is in a few weeks.
You need a mower deck to pull behind your Rovan.

Rest assured bro, the thought has crossed my mind.
There was a dude that is member here who posted a RC lawn mower thread but I haven't seen him in a long time.
I don't have a big yard but it takes me about 45 minutes to mow it.
Even more when I get really winded. The wife does help me then. We take turns on a pass.
Luckily it is a nice self propelled but the walking alone kills me.

Rest assured bro, the thought has crossed my mind.
There was a dude that is member here who posted a RC lawn mower thread but I haven't seen him in a long time.
I don't have a big yard but it takes me about 45 minutes to mow it.
Even more when I get really winded. The wife does help me then. We take turns on a pass.
Luckily it is a nice self propelled but the walking alone kills me.
Swisher used to make these small zero turn mowers that were perfect for small yards. You almost didn't need a weedeater because they would go anywhere. But Swisher got so popular they decided to ditch them in favor of the big industrial grade ones.
07862080.jpg

I've looked at every riding lawnmower and even watch CL in the barter section.
They just want ridiculous prices for them.
I almost bought one a few years ago but for some reason I don't remember, I didn't.

Back