How to get screwed in a race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A reply

First, with all the calls in here for revenge, is there any wonder I couldn't be bothered to race. Most of you are so PO'ed and vengeful I wonder why you race at all.

I am with the clean racers here. Pulling your funding to the leauge and supporting shops is the best offence to take. Let them know why. Show them the video too. They will act in favour of clean racers when not doing so starts to hit them in the pocket book.

But most of all I am for not leaving the start line, picking it up and returning to the pits. It is a very powerful statement and shows that you believe the principals are more important than the winning. You'll lose the race but win respect and maybe convince others to join in ousting the cheaters on your track.

Good luck.

we were just giving suggestions since he already spoke w/ th eclub pres....hey if someone want's to keep it going then they deserve a taste of their own medicine...I agree w/ going the noble route first but you can't be afraid to get a little bloody for what you beleive in....if you aren't then you must not beleive in anything woth fighting for

Yeah, especially if your stuff gets stolen at the track, too...

Ach, du, Dieb, halten sich!!!! Das ist mein entlegen kontrolle auto!!!

Stop theif that's my auto control
entlegen = remote???

Erbarlmich, mein deutsche ist nicht so gut....

Hey, you, thief, you stop. That is my remote control car!

10 cookies for effort!

German is my first language. Parents came here in '59.

And ask a German about fair play. LOTS of rules in Germany about fair play. Just look at F1.

massivex said:
First, with all the calls in here for revenge, is there any wonder I couldn't be bothered to race. Most of you are so PO'ed and vengeful I wonder why you race at all.

I am with the clean racers here. Pulling your funding to the leauge and supporting shops is the best offence to take. Let them know why. Show them the video too. They will act in favour of clean racers when not doing so starts to hit them in the pocket book.

But most of all I am for not leaving the start line, picking it up and returning to the pits. It is a very powerful statement and shows that you believe the principals are more important than the winning. You'll lose the race but win respect and maybe convince others to join in ousting the cheaters on your track.

Good luck.

Are you like retarded and think that what everyone says on here is 100% true? It's called "BS" my friend...

Plaidfish said:
Ich spreche armen Deutcshe. ..I schreibt ein kleines besser

veile.....vas is das?

You clean it up pal lol and dont be doing that on the new carpet hehehe

:jk:

Warum redet jeder auf Deutsch?

I've only had one experience like this on my first race ever....i was coming down the front stretch had my throttle pinned and there was nobody on my half of the track (i was in like 3rd) and right as i hit the jump, some kid tosses his truck right at the landing ramp so just as instinct i hit the brakes, my truck almost does a complete frontflip (in the air by now) and hits his, his little rustler dies and my gt pops a ballcup (luckily i was right by the bench and drove it over to my pit-dad and got that fixed and finished 2nd) ANYWAYS after the race the kid comes up to me and says i owe him a new body becuase his got cracked when i hit him, i just kind of stopped and starred at him for a few seconds and said no...

i later came to find that he wasn't even I'm my race he was just throwing his truck on the track to get a jump on warm up for the next race.

cvec7 said:
Are you like retarded and think that what everyone says on here is 100% true? It's called "BS" my friend...

hey cvec7, get checked ...... I'm not your friend.

I am with the clean racers on here I would just chaulk it up and do the best I could it is a hobby of fun and there are going to be dickheads in everything you do in life unless you live in a cave for the rest of your life.

I admit when I first saw the post I thought you should kick his ass but to be honest I have been in the same type of situations in the past and given some and taken some beatdowns and a few of them ended up with me in jail so just do the more sportsman thing and blow him off.

If they ever get in your fact and hit you first where you know everyone saw it then it's a different story :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Also I would imagine if you ran into someone at WOT on purpose it would probably be considered a dangerous and probably deadly weapon, not something you want following you around the rest of your life.

Holy thread out of hand... Alot of disgruntled people in here..lol.. Glad you guys dont work for the post office...lol..

Theres always gonna be pricks at the race track that race dirty. The only reason they have to race dirty is because they can't win fair. Best thing to do would report it to the officials (Like ya did) and I'm sure hell get called out on it eventually.

well i raced on sunday and lets just say that it didnt go the way i wanted it to go well it did start good untill the 1st 8th scale race then thats when it all went bad he kept running into me and he finally busted my pipe and thats when the @#$% started and it didnt end till the end of the day the 2nd race was a little better i ran him into the fence about 10 times and then he busted his buggy and i took 1st then in the main it all broke loose it was more of a demmo then a race he ran into me and busted my front tire so there was a caution called and i fixed it and we re started and then i smoked him and i was waiting for the right time and i was going to take him out for good i was hopping for a strait shot at the pipe and thats wut i got he stalled at the end of the straight away and i took my chance at him WOT and took out his pipe and a few other things but it didnt hurt me at all and he started crying like a newborn after the race ended and he went to the pres and told him bout it and he came over and asked me and i told him the truth and also told him if he didnt do soemthing about it i wasn't comeing back and that means he would lose 7 cars and trucks and that also my friends wernt coming back either and he told the guy if he even hears about anything he ids done on the track for good and no exceptions and gentlemen thaats how the story ends i will update if theres anymore probs wiht this guy thatnk you all for you input and help thanx me

its worse when the dirty racer owns the track.

Super can I ask ya how old ya are and how old ya think the guy ya were having beef was is? I'm just curious. Kinda wondering if its just kids being kids, or if its a situation with stubborn "adults". I think ya handled it wrong. Dont get me wrong, I'm a big one on revenge and what comes around goes around (Trust me) but in this case ya kinda stooped to his level bro. If ya would have just raced the race and he would have done what he did, he would be the one in jepordy at the track. Not him AND you, ya know? Esp. since ya have talked to them before about it. But now ya might look like this guy to someone else who was at the track and didnt know the whole story.. I dunno, maybe I'm worng, but thats what I would have thought. Either way, hopefully the drama is done, and you can just get on to the reason why your there.. Racing.

well I'm glad to hear that the situation is resolved. but sorry to hear what you had to go through for it to happen.

If he tried to go through the channels before then I think he had every right to hack the poop out of him......when the law won't do it for ya then take it up w/ the guy the only way he's going to understand it......if the guy want's to start some crap and cry about it when it comes back around.....then maybe he learned a lesson.....every track has the super hack....as long as you guys don't get out of hand and start throwin fist over RC cars then it's all good....I'd rather see some crash up derby to settle the dipute at the track myself.....that would suck to be sittin in holding and have to say you were arrested for fighting over a toy car...LOL....can U say Bubba's Beotch.....

well i am 24 and this guy is like 40 or 50 and i tried talking to everyone i could and nothing ever happend so like plaid said i took it into my own hands and thats wut happend now i talked to the pres and he said its my choice if the guy comes back or not but i think i will give him a trya nd if he messes up then hes gone like the wind and thanx plaid you got it right with wut you said

I myself would rather throw some fists than have to repair my Rc. The rc didnt do anything..lol.. Obviously the guy being like 40-50 and throwing a tantrum at the track has some other issues going on. Sounds like he needs a new hobby..