How many people enjoy fly fishing???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtaylortank

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Was kind of just curious as to how many of us like to go fly fishing and/or tying thier own flies... the one hobby that I have been doing longer than playing around with r.c's... I have been tying my own fly's for over 17 years now, and my step daughter has picked it up pretty quick. next season we are going out to try out her freshly tied flies... Hopefully I am not the only one....

I've tried it once but couldnt get into it. I love fishing though, just not fly fishing.

I found that leaving a dead fish on the ground will attract plenty of flies. Getting them tied up is really a challenge.

I don't fish any more. I just drink beer and tell lies.

never heard that one before... l.o.l. I think I like fly fishing because I find the most out of the way stream to go fish and have seen some of the best sites doing so!!!

I used to fly fish a lot, as well as tie my own flies. I'm lucky to have some really good water around me for that sort of thing. I haven't been in a long time, though I still have all my stuff. It is very relaxing, and I couldn't agree more about the scenery.

Back