how many buggies???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have a buggy but after hearing how much you guys talk about them and how awesome they are I might have to sell some of my Die-Cast and get me one

I had two Ofna pbs's with WS7 11 mills, kept one and sold the other to itsmesag. Had to fund the beetle.

V-spec'd XB8, 528XSP'd Hyper 7 pro/JT Truggy, PRP Swift taken apart in a cardboard box waiting for me to get some ambition to put it back together, or trade it for a nitro boat.

Corrado, How much more punch is the V-spec from like an RZ-b or like engine?....I tried one once and it was rather ridiculous I thought at the time....but that was about 6-8 months ago....and I've gotten a lot more driving time now so I'm more used to the faster engines in general......I'm a little scared I might kill my V-spec...if I try and break it in myself...my tuning is not the greatest....is it a forgiving engine or real temp sensitive?

Currently an MBX-5 now as my PCR Pro is going to IMBROKEN. If I can I will pick up a Kyosho K2-3 or a Trip 7. Always wanted one but never have. If I find a deal here on the fourm that will more than likely be my last one...for the time being. I love Mugen as I am a Honda man and well I watched the K rides flying around for sometime now...a dream I guess. XB8, well if I feel the need to get one. but for now. I do miss my Storm Pro.

I got 1 buggy and its a XTM X-terminator PRO with a Novarossi BS21SB, Jammin JP2 pipe, MX-3 and I am OBSESSED with it! its all i need to get my racing, mechanic and hop up needs. :hammer:

Ofna ultra comp. (trying to get rid of to fund revo)
Thunder Tiger EB4 S3 /w RB S5 mill.
Old kyosho sand master MkII 1/10 buggy
40" deep v boat hull waiting completion

Just got my first 1/8 scale--XB8 with WS7ii

Also have a full blown Supermaxx with a WS7--May be For Sale rather quickly

What I really want now is a Hot bodies Stadium Pro!!

Here are my others:
XXX-NT
XX-T
RC10T

But I dont do electric anymore so those just sit.

Did you have a bad snow incident w/ the electrics?

hey man i got a xx-t that I'm trying to get together for my daughter wanna sell any of the parts of the xx-t?

if not PM me bigmo I have parts for old losi trucks and buggies......

Plaid, sorry but i can't compare it to a RZ-b as I've never driven one. my spec keeps up with modded P5s at the indoor track i run so that gives you an idea of bottom end (small track) and the top end is better than a stock P5, almost there with a 421B id say. as far as temp sensitive and ease of tuning. its a breeze, and mines been up to 270ish a couple of times now and i see no harmfull after effects. it has 2 gallons on it, so pinch is gone, but compression is great. OS's arent like Nova's or RB's, about the time a Nova feels worn out or past its prime (pinch and compression when spun by hand) is about the time an OS seems to come alive.

Plaidfish said:
Did you have a bad snow incident w/ the electrics?

LOL....No snow incident, once I got a taste of Nitro I never looked back

bigmo said:
hey man i got a xx-t that I'm trying to get together for my daughter wanna sell any of the parts of the xx-t?

Why dont you buy it as a backup of parts! Its RTR--all you need is a steering servo for it. I got a stock motor, futaba radio with a Novac Tempest Pro speed controller. I have all graphite parts on it--shock towers, arms, battery brace and I have most of the stock parts I took off of it, PLUS extra parts and stuff still in bags!! Still have the ol Hydra drive set up on it----That does really work well but I guess it never went over to well.....

Send me a PM if you want to throw me a price yor willing to pay

Corrado,
You have the O.S..21 VZB ? I was looking for an alternate motor that I might swap in my Mayhem for a race . What fuel do you run. I've switched to Trinity 20%, from Fantom 20% and it seems my problems have resolved.

sgt.blamo, yes i run a vzb v-spec. i run trinity platinum 30%.

My MBX5 has pretty much most of the Prospec parts. Looking for the uprights and maybe the one piece engine mount.

CorradoPsi,
Well I just wiped out my Sportwerks .26. It went thru two plugs within 20 minutes, so I pulled the head and it looked like the outer edge of the piston had been sandblasted. The outer edge of the head was the seme way. The piston sleave is nice and shiney w/ no scrapes or scuffs. I'll be taking the rest of the motor apart tomorrow to look at the crank, etc. Have any idea what might have caused that? It never came close to over heating, maybe hit 265-270 once, mostly ran around 225-235. My air filter was filthy outside, but clean on the inside.

connecting rod. when then start to go, they stretch a bit and this allows the piston to travel further up the sleeve than normal. it will blow out glow plugs because its causing extra compression, it will run hot due to the extra compression, and in your case it allowed the piston to contact the head button. you can try replacing the rod, when you do, also replace the wristpin retaining clips, if you dont they can fail and ruin the whole motor.

Back