How long should a body last?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The back is my favorite part. That's what all my prior xmaxx bodies end up looking like too

That's funny. I did go back over the hot glue with a soldering iron after the pic. The wife was rushing me so I didn't have time before.

The hot glue I use is gorilla glue brand sticks. So much better than regular hot glue. It actually adheres to plastic very well.

I've never heard of E6000 but I'll check it out. I usually do the drywall tape/shoe goo treatment to basher bodies when they are new and it seems to help, but the shoe goo adds a lot of weight.

I've decided to go ahead and paint the new body I bought years ago but I do intend to run it again today with the slash body. One last run.
FYI - E6000 is a stronger Shoe Goo that just takes longer to cure… It is made by the same company and everything.

I ordered and received some but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Thanks again for the info.

Back