how do you get water out off the tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rice4life

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
how do you do it without cutting the tires off the wheel. my wheels shake like crazzy when it hit top speed. i'm thinking about putting it in the dryer but i don't think it's going to work. any sugession?

Poke s couple small holes in the tires them selves like the opposite of air them tires with holes in the rims. Do it about 4 times all the way around then run it centrifical force should cause the water to go the our side then let them sit for a while.. Make just small holes like a 1/16 of an inch...x

very good idea but wouldn't the holes make the tires rip. i got small hole on my tires before and it just rip the whole tire off because of a tiny hole. plus my .25 more powerful than the stock motor.

Well I air all my tires the way I just told you. I haven't had any issues but that dosen't mean you wouldn't.. Still from the sounds of it sounds like you are already screwed... If its already broke you can't break it anymore...X

maybe i'll drill the holes where the threads are, thicker ruber. and then use glue seal the hole back up.

Back