Help me guys, I am being sucked back to the darkside!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HumboldtBlazer said:
And Jon2, what was the FIRST Japanese production car? Who made the FIRST Japanese sports car? Say it, we know you can, and it ain't a Honda..........

I believe that would be Isuzu back in 1924.They made big industrial trucks. Too bad they suck.

jon2 said:
I believe that would be Isuzu back in 1924.They made big industrial trucks. Too bad they suck.

I said car, not truck. And we both know it was Nissan :)

Skyline Racer said:
HB- How the hell did you get that Avatar so wide? Can we do that too now?

That is a little special gift given to me by the admins, they think I am special :)

Because I hate mine, Its not big enough for crap.

Anyways, Continued: I'm searching for 240sx photos.

HumboldtBlazer said:
I said car, not truck. And we both know it was Nissan :)

Technically it is DATSUN!!! had one too.. Datsun 210 BRIGHT YELLOW...

Last edited:
jon2 said:
Technically it is DATSUN!!! had one too.. Datsun 210 BRIGHT YELLOW...

same company you Honda fanboy!
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
so what year was it? i love those cars btw.

HumboldtBlazer said:
I am still looking at the Tein SS's. The beauty of the JIC's is I can drop it like 2.5 inches or better and lose absolutey NO suspension travel. And Jon2, what was the FIRST Japanese production car? Who made the FIRST Japanese sports car? Say it, we know you can, and it ain't a Honda..........

so what is it? i know you say it aint a honda, but i thought it was the honda s800 introduced in 1968?

ah- z car in 1947.

but nissan bought datsun in the 80's right? seems to me that something like that dont count.

btw I got a set of Silverstar Slyvania's for rice factor and ordered a K&N Short Air Ram Intake. Still getting the suspension also.

jon2 said:
Yes I am ! Nismo fan now huh Blazer?

I like anything fast and clean, just like you.

HumboldtBlazer said:
btw I got a set of Silverstar Slyvania's for rice factor and ordered a K&N Short Air Ram Intake. Still getting the suspension also.

Damn HB, if you would have told me, I have some rice headlights laying around I could have given you.

edit: and if you wanna go old school rice, i've got a neon windshield wiper thingie that I got as a gift a few years ago...couldn't get myself to install it

Are they HID's Kwong? If so I want em!

Last edited by a moderator:
kwong2001 said:
Damn HB, if you would have told me, I have some rice headlights laying around I could have given you.

edit: and if you wanna go old school rice, i've got a neon windshield wiper thingie that I got as a gift a few years ago...couldn't get myself to install it

Are they HID's Kwong? If so I want em!

poop I edited you post instead of qouting. Damn laptop keyboard! I hope Buncrana see's this. See it's not just you.

lol, n00b moderator ;) j/k ....anyhoo, they're just standard halogen bulbs, they're just made to look like 4100k HID's

I also got some white turn signal bulbs for the front that you can have.

I want em! Will they fit? Are they Silver stars?

Lessen said:
what's your ride Jon?

I got a 1991 Honda civic hatchback or in JDM terms..the EF9.

I love it.I have the GSR engine here but I don't want to put miles on it at all till all the internals are in it and get broken all together instead of having to wear down unevenly. So far the head is off and I am trying to locate a complete set of feria head parts.

Did I say this is a JDM engine? Got to get it to pass smog so I am going to either get magic cmog or put on all the smog crap when I register the car every two years. I am hoping that won't be that much of a PITA. I am soon to get a Honda Element or the Chevy Tahoe LT or the GMC Yukon Denali.

But I am also trying to locate a complete interior swap. I want head rests and a nice center console. I am more than likely to do a hybrid type interior. Parts from the Integra will fit with minimal mods.Sounds like RC's

I am going sleeper style so I care for nothing bigger that 15's. I am either getting one of the GSR rims from the integra line up. I am also going to do the full disc conversion along with the GSR axle conversion. I am going to try my hardest to stay away from forced induction. I want an all motor ride.

I will post up pics of my little baby later.

Jon

kewl Jon. I'll be waiting on those pics. oh btw, thos epics of that mini-T have been up for while. my mini-t It looks a little different underneath now cuz I switched the ESC and receiver around so the esc could get more air. plus I took the time to install some connectors between the ESC and motor intead of the hardwire as pictured. I got a bunch of hopups c'mon also... really considering the entry level mamba though.....

back to topic...

HumboldtBlazer said:
I want em! Will they fit? Are they Silver stars?

I've got 5 sets of headlights.

The Nokyas are (2) 9006, (1) H4, (1) H3...I think the 9006's, one set has a headlight burnt out, but i'm not sure which one.

The other brand is "H.I.D." It's a 9005 and it says it's "Xenon Gas Charged"

All the headlights are arctic which is basically blue.

The turn signal one is a Razo and I think the size is BH401...some poop...but it's a white turn signal.

Not sure what kind of headlights you have. If you look in the manual, it should say, or I could look at my mom's 01 sentra, since it's the same body style.

657DSCN0882.JPG

HEY as long as we are talken head lights I have a 90 celica GTS with pop up head lights and I have seen these lights on ebay to do a conversion to use those kind of lamps like the ones you posted kwong.. are they any good ??

Back