Help me guys, I am being sucked back to the darkside!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zandor, can you give me a link to the auction?

The ones i'm giving away are fake HID's, they replace the stock bulbs without any modification.

For my car, I actually got real HID's...but they're not even close to street legal.

I dont have a link I saw them the other day. was just woundering if they were ok.. I now nothing about hopups for my car. don't get me wrong here I can wrench on any ride when it comes to motor or power train. but the electrics are a hole nother thing to me lol

Hmmm, well if it's just a conversion to run different kinds of headlights, like from a 9006 to a 9005, I don't really see any issues.

But i'd really have to see exactly what the auction is to get a better idea.

Kwong, Man those are what I was using before but I noticed they don't last as long and tend to fade after a month. I got a set of the Piaa Extreme white andthey were on my integra for almost a year and still shined as bright as a euro car like a VW, Audi or Benz. The Piaa's are worth the money in the long run as when I was using the ones you have they added up more than what Piaas cost me.

IMO of course

Jon

jon2 said:
Did I say this is a JDM engine? Got to get it to pass smog so I am going to either get magic cmog or put on all the smog crap when I register the car every two years. I am hoping that won't be that much of a PITA.

This is the part that really burns my ass. I see dudes dumping smoke and burning oil with their "old school" cars/trucks that are in dire need of repairs. But because they are "classic" it doesn't matter. Now I am not against an old school car in any way. Ones that are fixed up and run right. Now how is a little JDM 4 banger gonna pollute anything fully bolted? It's not, but we get this short end of the stick. With my car I have to take it easy until I get a Nismo header w/o precat. The precat in my stock exhaust manifold can cause engine failure. Nissan says "with certain '02 and '03 models under certain drvining conditions the precat in the manifold can heat up and parts of the ceramic on the inside will break up and go into the combustion chamber". I fuckin think the smog laws are scewed and not fair. MY answer? Get all the bull poop off the road and use natural gas public transpertation instead of diesl and all city, state, and other sectors use NG vehicles also.

[/endrant]

Well i'd really like to see them make trucks have the same SMOG and gas mileage laws as cars. That's the thing that REALLY annoys me.

wishfull thinking. trucks and minivans are the scourge of the earth.

HMMM I actually liked my mini van. Dont mind the wife's truck either.

thats ok jeff, i still dont like them. trucks randomly flip while I'm driving them, and minivans are always doing 3mph over the limit in the passing lane.

Jeep does not = truck!!! You wanted to do that in a way didnt you??? HMMMM 92 16V GTi? My mini van did 5 mph under the limit in the passing lane!

Back