Got my RPM A-arms and skid set installed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanRNewberg

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Everything was very easy to install and I really like the look of it :D Truck looks the way it does because I dont have any suspension on it because I have new shock springs arriving tomorrow and took it apart to install new parts easier as well as put my shocks together easier.
No, its not a lowrider :p

Oops didn't mean to post the pictures of the battery set up, those were for another thread reply. But anyway I got a 3000mah HPI battery that was too big so I just silicone glued it on, its strong enough I could probably pick the truck up by the battery with it, but peels right off with a razor if I need to remove it later. The small blue battery is the stock one that got WAY overheated (which is why it's melted to hell.)

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 120
  • GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 120
  • GetAttachment3.jpg
    GetAttachment3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 115
  • GetAttachment4.jpg
    GetAttachment4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 106
  • GetAttachment5.jpg
    GetAttachment5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Looks great. That battery will give you some killer power and an insane run time. Nice work. I'd still find a way to get a tie strap or two around that battery though. A little insurance goes along way.

Looks good. Those skids really protect the truck.

Yeah I'm lovin it. I'll post some pics today once I get my shocks put back on. Thanks for the feedback. And I'll probably put a zip tie around the battery :D

Back